The ABS-CBN Ball 2019 (formerly Star Magic Ball) is brimming with Pinoy pride. In celebration of the TV network's 65th year, celebs graced the red carpet in their modern rendition of the traditional terno.
Below, we rounded up the most tasteful looks of the evening:
The actress made a strong, solo entrance at the ball looking like a señorita in an off-shoulder black terno by Jun Escario. The berry lip and floral hair adornments completed the dramatic look!
Tonight, Dawn proved that simplicity speaks volumes in a black number with elegant draping.
Jodi Sta. Maria
Always a stunner, Jodi graced the red carpet in a black terno by Mark Bumgarner. We're loving the bow detail!
Leave it to Queen P. to make a daring printed terno look sophisticated. She tastefully balanced off the edgy ensemble with a sleek updo!
The oversized sleeves added a modern touch to Anne's '50s-inspired ensemble by Mich Dulce.
Ruffa was regal in a black Vania Romoff number with an old rose cape, highlighted by butterfly sleeves.
Always a best dressed lady, Liza wowed the crowd in a sparkling, highly-embellished modern terno by Patricia Santos.
Shaina channels old-world glamour in an old rose satin gown by Vania Romoff.
Lady in red, Iza took the classic route, rocking the traditional terno silhouette.
She graced the red carpet with hubby Ben Wintle!
Kylie put a dainty spin on the traditional terno with her champagne off-shoulder gown by AJ Javier.
More on the ABS-CBN Ball 2019:
- This New, Celeb-Approved, Anti-Pimple Facial was Launched at the Belo Beauty Suite
- This is What It Feels Like to Get Pampered Like a Celeb at the Belo Beauty Suite
- The Little Details in the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- 10 Elegant Modern Filipiniana Looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Short and Sweet Moments Celebs Let Loose at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball
- Belle Daza Wore Mom Gloria Diaz's 1994 Filipiniana at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball
- Raymond Gutierrez to Bea Alonzo: "Single Looks Good on You"