During a quick ABS-CBN Ball red carpet interview, correspondent Raymond Gutierrez asked Bea Alonzo how she was doing (quite a loaded question given recent events).
Bea, who looked immaculate in her black off-shoulder terno, answered, "I'm recovering."
The actress walked solo in Jun Escario, sharing that it the goal was to "make a modern rendition of the Balintawak dress back in the 1900s." She also has been busy with her career, noting that she has started shooting a soap with Raymond's brother, Richard. "I love your brother," she commented. "It's been great... It will be aired siguro next year."
Bea has recently made headlines due to a messy falling-out with ex-boyfriend Gerald Anderson, where the actress claimed the latter ghosted her. He was rumored to be pursuing a relationship with Julia Barretto, which Julia has since denied.
Before moving on from the red carpet, Raymond told Bea, "We'll have fun tonight... Single looks good on you."
More on the ABS-CBN Ball 2019:
- This New, Celeb-Approved, Anti-Pimple Facial was Launched at the Belo Beauty Suite
- This is What It Feels Like to Get Pampered Like a Celeb at the Belo Beauty Suite
- The Little Details in the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- 10 Elegant Modern Filipiniana Looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Short and Sweet Moments Celebs Let Loose at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball
- Belle Daza Wore Mom Gloria Diaz's 1994 Filipiniana at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball