Between a busy work schedule and an active social life, it can be hard enough for you to carve out time for regular workout sessions. Add that to the monotony of using the treadmill or stationary bike, and you may just find yourself making excuses to avoid exercising. If you find yourself in this dilemma, maybe you should look into more out-of-the-box exercise schemes.
Click through the slide show below for 5 ways to get fit that go beyond conventional workouts. Have you tried any of them yet? Leave a comment and tell us all about it!
For more fitness regimens, check out these other FN articles:
- 5 Things You Should Know about Yoga
- Barre3: Combining Ballet, Yoga, and Pilates for a Leaner, Longer Physique
- Get Fit and Be Healthy with Curves!
- 5 Reasons to Try Bollywood Dance
- 5 Reasons to Try Hapa Haole Hula
(First published as “Get Schooled” in the September 2010 issue of Women’s Health Philippines; adapted for use in Female Network. Photographs by Dix Perez and Heidi Pascual.)