“Sometimes the worst part is that some people can’t take [the negativity], they are too weak to handle that kind of stuff. You just have to be strong about it,” she is quoted as saying on Celebuzz.com. “It’s just words coming out of other people, if they say ‘you’re ugly,’ it’s just a word—it’s never gonna kill you. I just want to tell other girls that if you hear a person telling you negative stuff, just remember that they’re not talking about you, they’re talking about themselves.”
Celebuzz.com also asked Charice if she was able to convert Here Comes the Boom co-stars Salma Hayek and Kevin James to Twitter. Charice shares that while Salma and Kevin don’t have accounts, 65-year-old actor Sir Henry Winkler does. “Henry—he is really cute—is like ‘Oh, Charice’s fan tweeted at me,’ and Salma is like ‘What’s Twitter?’” she is quoted as saying.
Here Comes the Boom is slated to come out in July 2012. Charice recently released her new single, “Louder,” in the US.
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Want to read more articles about Charice? Check these out on FN:
- Lea Salonga and Sarah Geronimo to duet with Charice? + 25 Celebs We’d Like Charice to Sing With
- The 1st Glee Music Awards: 2 Nominations for Charice + 43 Other Nominees
- 10 Things We Love about Charice
- 5 Things Your Kids Can Learn from Charice Pempengco
- Charice Forgives Ogie Diaz for His Hurtful Tweets + 5 Tips for Dealing with Detractors
- Charice Pempengco's 5 Tips on Staying Humble
- Charice Gets Sick from Sushi + 5 Tips On How to Deal With Food Poisoning
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network