The 2019 ABS-CBN Ball may be over, but the hype definitely isn't. While you may have already seen your favorite celebs all made up, it's also interesting to see how they prepared for their red carpet-worthy looks.
Belo Babies got to be treated to pampering sessions at the Belo Beauty Suite, from cleansing and calming facials to non-invasive skin firming solutions. Here are a few who dropped by!
Anne Curtis was all game with her Light Mask.
Sue Ramirez got the new Salt Facial from Dr. Vicki Belo.
Heaven Peralejo picked Skin Reboot on her arms for firmer skin.
Dimples Romana, Piolo Pascual, and Ruffa Gutierrez said hello.
Like Sue, Piolo was also one of the first ones to try the Salt Facial.
Fresh-faced Iza Calzado paid the Suite a visit.
(Yes, we can definitely relate to Iza here.)
Janella Salvador did the Glass Skin Facial for a chok-chok complexion.
Kim Chiu, who got the Cinderella Drip, received a bouquet of flowers from Dr. Vicki for reaching one million subscribers on YouTube.
Can you guess who's who? Lisa Soberano, Enrique Gil, Piolo Pascual, and Tim Yap get ultra pampered before the Ball.
Of course, Scarlet Snow was also there just to see how things were going.
We also got to experience the Belo Beauty Suite for ourselves! Read what it felt like, as well as learn all the new and upcoming treatments from Belo Beauty here.
Need more info? Follow the Belo Medical Group on Facebook.
More on the ABS-CBN Ball 2019:
- This New, Celeb-Approved, Anti-Pimple Facial was Launched at the Belo Beauty Suite
- Raymond Gutierrez to Bea Alonzo: "Single looks good on you."
- The Little Details in the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- 10 Elegant Modern Filipiniana Looks at the ABS-CBN Ball 2019
- Short and Sweet Moments Celebs Let Loose at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball
- Belle Daza Wore Mom Gloria Diaz's 1994 Filipiniana at the 2019 ABS-CBN Ball