At her thanksgiving party for the press on January 18, Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo revealed actor Gerald Anderson, her love team partner for the movie Won't Last A Day Without You, gave her a heart-shaped Tiffany necklace for Christmas, PEP.ph reports.
The star originally evaded sharing what it was by saying, "Nahihiya po akong sabihin e. Tanungin n'yo na lang po siya kung ano ang iniregalo niya. (I'm embarrassed to say it. Just ask him what he gave me.)" After constant hounding from the press, however, a visibly uncomfortable Sarah finally gave in and said it was a necklace.
As for her reaction after receiving it she said, "Natuwa naman po. (I was happy.)"
As of yet, she hasn't worn his gift, but when the press joked that maybe she'd wear it while talking to Gerald on Skype--a reference to her past relationship with actor Rayver Cruz--Sarah just laughed and said the two of them don't even use Sykpe.
While Sarah still reiterated that having a love life can wait, she did admit that Gerald was an important person in her life. "Siyempre, espesyal din naman po yung tao. Nakatrabaho natin siya at nakita ko kung gaano naman siya kabuting tao. Mabuting anak din sa mommy niya. (Of course, he's still someone I consider special. I've worked with him, and I've seen what a good person he is. He's also a good son to his mom.)"
As for when she'll be ready to fall in love again, she said, "Titingnan po natin kung ready na 'tong puso ko magmahal uli. (We'll just have to see when my heart is ready to love again.)"
For more on this issue, check these out on FN:
- Sarah Geronimo on Falling In Love: "I want a man who'll fight for me."
- Gerald Anderson to Sarah Geronimo: "Don't be afraid to love again."
For more on Sarah Geronimo, check these out on FN:
- 10 Things We Love about Sarah Geronimo
- Sarah Geronimo reveals the real story behind her breakup with Rayver Cruz in YES! exclusive
- Lea Salonga and Sarah Geronimo to duet with Charice? + 25 Celebs We’d Like Charice to Sing With
- Filipina Divas: Over 20 Female Singers
- Sarah Geronimo admits “IDOL” has low ratings + 5 tips on coping with failure
- Cristine Reyes Posts Biting Tweets against "IDOL" + 5 Tips on How to Deal When Others Badmouth You
Need relationship advice? Try these:
- After Love: 5 Tips on Not Letting a Bad Breakup Make You Jaded
- Moving On: 5 Tips on Befriending Your Ex and His New Girl
- Real Love vs. Love on the Rebound: 5 Indications He's a Breakup Blues Boyfriend
- The Single Girl's Guide to Getting Over an Ex
- 5 Damage Control Tips for When Your Ex Badmouths You
- How to Deal with Graduation Breakup Blues
- Why You're Glad Your Ex Is Your Ex
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)