Everyone wants to have a financially secure future, but unfortunately not everyone has the know-how to make it happen. If you think that your only option is to employ the services of a professional money manager, think again. There are books out there that give you the basics on investing and saving.
Read on and learn from these 10 finance books that give great practical advice about money matters.
For more money saving tips, check out these FN articles:
- A Hole in Your Pocket: 5 Common Money Mistakes Pinoys Make
- No More Credit Woes: 5 Tips to Subdue Your Inner Spendthrift
- The 4 Money Stages of Life: 15 Tips to Save Up and Live Comfortably
- Tipid Tips: 10 Ways to Save a Lot of Money
- Get Organized: 10 Ways to Keep Track of Your Expenses
- Tipid Tips: 20 Easy Things You Can Do to Give Yourself a Financial Makeover
(Flashbox photo by Horia Varlan via Flickr Creative Commons)