Having disposable income is a luxury, but having money to burn is no excuse to spend it all in one go. Pace yourself, and try to rein in the spending monster that just begs to be let loose the moment you set foot in a mall. Moderation is the key to everything; give yourself a treat here and there, but remember to save.
Check out our list of 5 common money mistakes made by Pinoys and see if you're guilty of committing these. Read on for tips on nipping your excessive spending in the bud.
For more tips on saving money, check out these FN articles:
- Tipid Tips: 10 Ways to Save a Lot of Money
- Tipid Tips: 20 Easy Things You Can Do to Give Yourself a Financial Makeover
- Tipid Tips: 23 Ways Families Can Be Thrifty
- Tipid-Tipid Muna, Misis: 9 Tips for Saving More and Spending Less
- Cash Flow Control: 27 Things That Drain Your Wallet
(Originally published as "P82-M Lotto Winner Now Struggling to Make Ends Meet + 5 Common Money Mistakes Pinoys Make" on FemaleNetwork.com)