With the high demands of work and household running nowadays, it's easy to get stressed. That's why when the going gets tough, it's important to have a little bit of time to relax and unwind so that you can face the next day feeling refreshed.
What's your favorite thing to do when it comes to giving yourself some "me-time"? Do you love going to the spa for a soothing massage, or do you prefer staying at home and indulging in your very own foot spa? Perhaps you go all out and splurge on a solo weekend getaway, or maybe you just like curling up in bed and reading a good book. Do you treat yourself with a trip to the movie theater, or do you cook yourself a gourmet dinner for one? No matter what kind of activity you indulge in, we'd love to hear all about it!
Female Network wants to know:
Leave us a comment to let us know!
Need more ideas for some downtime? Check out these articles:
- Rest and Relaxation: 20 Ways You Can Unwind after Work
- 25 Gastos-Free Ways to Spoil Yourself
- One Serene Soul: Lessons in Work-Life Balance from Anne Arcenas-Gonzalez
- Burnout Busters: 3 Tips to Avoid Working Yourself to Exhaustion
- Pretty Feet: DIY Foot Care
(Photo by mytudut via Flickr Creative Commons)