Of course, that doesn't eliminate the many benefits of exercise, so don't cancel that gym membership just yet. Even if exercise isn’t necessarily the biggest factor for slimming down, it’s good for your health, and it does help tone your body. Also, it seems that this particular study needs to be backed up by more research, although a similar study was done in 2007. To get the whole scoop about this new study, check out the full article on MSNBC.MSN.com.
But exercise or not, weight loss doesn't need to be a drag. Let FN help you get out of that rut with ten tips for doable dieting in the slide show below.
Want more tips on losing weight and keeping it off? Check out these articles on Female Network:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
- Tipid Tips: How to Eat Healthy on a Budget
- Balancing Act: Why Eating Healthy Is Important in the Workplace
- Sizzle in your Swimsuit: How to Slim Down on a Schedule
- How to Keep Your Bikini-Worthy Body All Year Round
- FN Blog - You Can Do This: "Diet" Isn't "Die" with a T
CommentsLoad More Stories