With startling figures such as these, the likelihood that you have dealt with or are dealing with an incidence of cancer in your family or social circle is big. What steps should you take when one of your loved ones is diagnosed with cancer? Female Network consults Dr. Karen de la Cruz, organizational psychologist and active supporter of the ICanServe movement, a non-profit organization that empowers women with breast cancer, to get a few tips. Scroll through the gallery below to learn what she advises.
Want to read more articles about cancer? Check these out on FN:
- What Every Woman Should Know about Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical Cancer Tally Still High in the Philippines
- Hot GirlTalk Topic: What Every Woman Should Know about Cervical Cancer
- What Every Woman Should Know about Heart Disease, Diabetes, Osteoporosis, and 4 Other Health Concerns
- What Every Woman Should Know about Breast Cancer
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network