Author Topic: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???  (Read 51358 times)

Aftergl0w

• GirlTalker
Nope! My husband and I may have our worst moments but I cannot imagine my life without him anymore.  :-\

lonely_dad

• Guy po ako
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • hay tigang :(
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #281 on: February 27, 2017, 07:44:33 am »
nope. sabi nga ng iba dakila daw ako  :'(

latte

• GirlTalker
  • Always in the vortex
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #282 on: February 27, 2017, 08:54:57 am »
No, my marriage did not work out and I have experience a lot of pain but through it all I gained lessons that I wouldn't learn in any other way.

Itsmebarbz

• Probationary
Yes, definitely. Wala naman nagsisi sa umpisa. But may husband is super mabait. Kaso pag may family ka na di pwedeng puro bait lang. Need din kumilos or mag level up.

barbillie

• Senior GirlTalker
Nope! Even if we're married, we allow each other to have "me-time". You also need some time apart.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

MoonshineLady

• GirlTalker
NO. cant imagine my life without my husband and my son. i was quite single for some time and it was really great to be single. but when i had my family, i realized that life is bigger & have so much more to offer. having my own family gave me the opportunity to love more, to grow more and to be more selfless. at times it is hard yes, but its during hardships that we grow better as a person. esp when when we had our 1st child, our lives turned 360 degrees and it was definitely life changing.

undecided2

• GirlTalker
Yes with my son. 😊

quencher

• GirlTalker
Pinag-isipan kong mabuti bago ako sumagot, and my answer is - NO! 

Yung kahit ang dami niyong conflicts, misunderstanding, incompatibility (from big things like decision making to small things like "kung magho-hotdog ba kami sa breakfast or hindi" LOL!)  ;D It's still a NO for me.

Iba pa din kapag alam mong may katuwang ka sa buhay. I love being a wife and mom. Kahit mahirap, pero it's an opportunity to learn and to love. At kung wala ang husband ko, wala din ang baby ko!  ;) My husband never deprived me to the things that I need or want, kaya siguro hindi ko nami-miss ang pagiging single. I think, kung single ako, I would still choose to be with him.

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
I chose to be single again. But I won't be for the rest of my life. I still would like to have someone with me.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

Ann_2128

• Annegelic
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Time heals
Definitely yes ! My husband is a chronic liar..If I only knew back then  di na ako nagpakasal. He's the biggest mistake in my life...

drinveilside

• GirlTalker
there were times i wish i was but then again i am not perfect so at the end of the day i still love my wife

AprilGal26

• GirlTalker
  • Living her life to the fullest ;)
yes. If I could turn back the hands of time, I would love to be single again, but with my son. Marrying my ex-husband was my greatest regret. No third parties, just attitude problem. my fault tho. Everything was just too fast and so sudden :(
But I don't want to grow old alone. maybe with the right guy and the perfect person for me :)
Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on.

badw33d

• "Bad and Weed" ~~ GOOD!!!
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • badweed
nope. i'll stick with this life and status.  ;D ;D ;D
weed a man's perspective? message me.

redsh0es

• Junior GirlTalker
yes and will choose a guy suited to me

kaythrielle

• Junior GirlTalker
Nope. I like my life the way it is.
It is not perfect and being married of course has its challenges but i still wouldn't want it any other way.

charmed30

• bad a$$
  • Senior GirlTalker
    • Ryan + Jel Wedding Website
yes. the only good thing that came out of our marriage is our daughter.

naizlabonita

• Junior GirlTalker
yes. the only good thing that came out of our marriage is our daughter.

Same with me. Yes i would want to be single again and if given a chance i never want to meet him ever again. Haha...but im not regretting that i now have a son. I love my son. :)
Protect your heart and mind from the ugliness that does not belong to you

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
no, this is my childhood prayer to be married, have kids live in our own house, have our own car, go to church every sunday, kids are all in private schools, have funds for travels and family bonding at sapat na ipon for our retirement..  Simple life lang.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

Hannya00

• Probationary
Partly yes. I was just thinking about it since i found out my husband has been cheating. I was thinking sana di na lang kme nagpakasal had i known earlier about his infidelity.

anne071379

• Probationary
Partly YES, partly NO.

Yes, kasi he doesn't have room for improvement. Feeling ko ako lang ang nagbibigay.

No, i would still like to think that he is a good person. He may not be my dream husband, but as a person mabait sya. Also for the main reason that we have 2 daughters. Kung wala sya wala naman akong mga anak who are the only source of my joy.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close