Author Topic: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???  (Read 51370 times)

maukris

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #260 on: September 18, 2016, 05:52:00 pm »
we have been married for a year, and there will probably times simply because you want space - sariling gala with the girls and walang dapat sabihan. pero i never thought na sana single ulet ako, because i choose to marry this person and he still the person I choose to be with.

kiz_me1109

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #261 on: September 22, 2016, 12:42:43 am »
Never. We've been married for 7 years never ko naisip yun. I am very much contented and happy with my life right now - with my loving husband and kid. Kahit naman may asawa na ako, I am still allowed to do yung mga bagay na nagagawa ko when I was still single. Pero syempre hindi ko na siya ginagawa because I already have a lot of responsibilities and i don't enjoy those things anymore.

badw33d

• "Bad and Weed" ~~ GOOD!!!
  • GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • badweed
nope. i love my wife and I love being married to her. To avoid boredom and routine, spice things up, just do anything. :)
weed a man's perspective? message me.

barbillie

• Senior GirlTalker
Never. It's been a journey looking for my perfect one, and when I found my husband, I never wished to be single again. I love being married despite having occasional tampuhan and away. At the end of the day, our love prevails. :)
Creativity is intelligence having fun.

yhen88

• GirlTalker
No. Masakit, mahirap , nakakabaliw, nakakabeast mode ang married life, pero masaya.  :D
No matter how hard the past, you can begin again.

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
Of course not. I love being married to my husband. I love our little family. My husband is seriously the best thing that ever happened to me.
...all adventurous women do.

prettygurl00001

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #266 on: November 24, 2016, 03:43:31 pm »
Sa dami ng pinagdaanan ko with this marriage, i guess...yes! Except of course, i wouldn't ever regret having my daughter in my life.

blueice2061

• Probationary
« Reply #267 on: December 05, 2016, 02:52:22 pm »
Yes, If ever I will be able to turn back time, I would have preferred to be single rather than marrying someone who is a cheater.

sima

• Super GirlTalker
  • ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
« Reply #268 on: December 06, 2016, 04:28:02 pm »
Heavens, NO!  Although I want to have my "me time" now and then and have crushes here and there, never namang sumagi sa isip ko na I'd revert to being single again.

Chili1113

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2016, 12:22:19 am »
I've only been married for 7 months but I wonder sometimes why I got married since I already have a kid.  We're OK and my husband is really a good guy to the point that people (including my family) think I expect too much of him.

But I feel nothing really changed when we got married, except now I have extra obligations and responsibilities by being his wife. I sometimes dread those extra obligations to be honest.

For instance I am obliged to go to his province at least once a month, and I HATE being away from my kid and I get so bored in the province.

iceicebaby

• GirlTalker
« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2016, 03:42:25 am »
No. I'll never go back to the day before I married my husband. We've been married for 10 years now and our relationship just keeps getting better as we mature.

OfficeGirl

• GirlTalker
« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2016, 04:20:08 am »
Honestly, yes. We have been married just a little over a year but I feel like, di talaga ako the nurturing and maasikaso type. And frankly, I hate the responsibilities that comes with being a wife. Don't get me wrong, I very much love mu husband so I guess, the real issue is maybe di pa talaga ako ready when we got married. I should have waited a little bit longer.

One thing I would never change though is having my daughter. I'm better at being a mother than being a wife, I could maybe say. :)
Humankind. Be both.

queen_athena

« Reply #272 on: December 10, 2016, 11:12:55 am »
I love my husband! I love being married!! At first medyo nahirapan ako because he has 3 young kids from his previous marriage. He was a 27 year old widower when I  met him. Though the kids don't live with us, kinukuha  namin sila sa maternal grandma nila pag walang klase. We have been together for almost six years now and life has never been better! We have a three year old son na rin and I am very close to the other three. They are now like my own. And the four kids (now ages 10, 9, 7 and 3) are very close. I love my family!!

I'm nothing special,of this I'm sure.I'm a common man w/ common thoughts & I've led a common life.There are no monuments dedicated to me & my name will soon be forgotten,but I've loved another w/ all my heart and soul, & to me,this has always been enough.

BettyLad1@outlook.com

• Probationary
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2016, 01:43:55 pm »
Never.. I'll never choose to stay single. Earlier I was single and I thought that it is the best. But then I found my soul mate. I don't know what happened to me but I started loving my life. I got a feeling of being protected , cared and I always had that one person who'll make my smile whatever may be the situation.  If you get the perfect soul mate, then you'll never choose to be single again.

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2016, 04:10:59 pm »
still NO. Can't imagine life without my husband and daughter.

Mr.Jazcy

• Probationary
  • All for Family
« Reply #275 on: December 15, 2016, 05:09:15 pm »
YES, yan ang una kong naisip. pero NO, i will fight for what i have now rather than to go  back and be single again.  :-*

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
Nung baby pa mga anak ako lagi ako nagwish maging single ulit.kasi nahirapan ako maging mommy..pero ngayon na medyo malalaki na sila at kapag nag-mi-"me time" ako namimiss ko sila.hindi masaya kapag hindi kumpleto..kaya NO ako dyan.. :)

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
^very nice perspective. It makes me want to embrace all the difficult mommy moments (I have an 8 month old). Thank you for posting about this, gumaan ang pakiramdam ko. :)

----

No, kasi everytime I look at my husband I still wonder bakit ako ang pinili nya (or bakit sya nagtitiis sa akin lol). He's an amazing man and I will never ever ever trade what we have for anything.
...all adventurous women do.

hushush

• Super GirlTalker
^good to know sis.. ;) savour every moment with your baby..kasi kapag malaki na sya at makita mo yun mga baby pix nya, mami-miss mo yun mga moment na yun na ang cute-cute nya...na mukha syang doll...na ambait-bait nya..ngayon habang lumalaki nagiging iba na ang mukha.mas kumukulit na hehe...

kaya mo yan sis!.minsan lang kasi sila maging baby..kaya tiis-tiis!lalo na sa breastfeeding..(dun ako failed eh)..pag preschool age na or elementary age na anak mo mas matagal na yan sa school kesa sa tabi mo.kaya yun iba naiisipan ihomeschool mga anak para may pagkaabalahan :)
______
About husband, pareho tayo sis..andami naman babae pero ako yun tinyaga nyang ligawan kahit alam kong maldita ako..he's too good for me..kaya minsan nagbabait-baitan ako hehe.:).kusa ko binago yun ibang bad ways ko kasi nahihiya ako sa kanya..im trying my best to be a good mom kundi man maging good wife.. LDR eh..minsan lang magkikita mag-aaway pa hehe.kaya important talaga yun constant communication kasi hindi talaga maiwasan na maging ugat ng tampuhan o awayan..may time na need ko ng makakausap tapos busy sya at hindi makasagot sa chat..kaya nagpo-forum na lang ako kesa maaway ko sya..hintay na lang kung kelan magkatime..pero minsan nakakasawa at nakakatampo din maghintay..pero walang magawa kundi magtiis..may iba naman way like tawagan ko sya lagi.pero baka makasagabal lang ako sa work nya..saka the more ko sya nami-miss..kaya tiis-tiis na lang ako/kami..
Kaya maswerte kayo mga sis na laging nasa tabi ang husband..araw-araw umuuwi at katabi nyo matulog.. :)

Shadow Angel

• Super GirlTalker
^relate ako dyan sis hushush na tipong ang daming effort ni hubby (at ganun na talaga sya maalaga). Tapos ako minsan maldita pa. Kaya iniiwasan ko un drama drama or tampong walang kwenta. Except lang ngayon na buntis ako hindi mapigilan ibang emotions or badtrip ko. LDR din kami dati less than 6 months mas nag aaway pa kami nun LDR kami kesa now na magkasama kami. Actually hindi kami nag aaway ngayon. Mga badtrip lang na dala ng panahon hehe. Kami naman nun everyday tawagan talaga and 2-3 week video call. Kaya nyo yan malalagpasan nyo rin yan. Pero tama ka iba talaga pagkasama mo na mas masaya.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close