Author Topic: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???  (Read 59662 times)

snowyice

• Super GirlTalker
Ako, I always miss being single...miss ko yung gigimik...mag out of town...kasi nung single ako hindi ko ginawa yun because I'm so busy preparing for my future w/o knowing that I'm missing a lot of things...I always tell my single friends how lucky they are....mga tao laging naiinggit sa akin but I always tell myself if I can only trade my status I would have done that a long time ago...

grumpybear

• Super GirlTalker
Do you have children? What keeps you from going out at night or having out of town trips?

sylvericon

• •••Addicted to you!!!•••
  • GirlTalker
  • Deal with it
I am happy and contented with my married life... I've made the most of being single with the right limitations before I got married... No rush when i got married... I just feel it's time to share my life with better half... and I am very happy
•••"The shortest distance between two people is love."•••

twelvth_goddess

• A certified ZOE-holic and a true blue
  • Super GirlTalker
When I met my husband, hinde ko na na-picture yung sarili ko with other men or alone. Now that we have a daughter, mas lalo na. I have no regrets wih the person I married and with my married life in general.
Whatever I want, I get. If I can't, I don't stop TRYING.

kaiz

• Super GirlTalker
  • My Son, My Happiness, My Life
    • WACKER e-Store
big YES. anak ko lang kukunin ko. hahah
..true strength is being able to hold it all together when everyone else is expecting you to fall apart..

..i am your mona lisa..

threehundredquotes.blogspot.com

grace24

• GirlTalker
yes...

super bratinella

• I am officially a HomeOwner;queen of the house; a non stop
  • Super GirlTalker
  • To God be the Glory!!!
    • Blog
No, I do not want to be single again, although I miss my family since limited at scheduled talaga ang pag meet and bonding namin. I like being married.
I am nobody.

Nobody is PERFECT.

Therefore, I am PERFECT!.

http://superbratinella.blogspot.com/

wkt

• Senior GirlTalker
    • my kikay blurbs
big NO!
i guess even if i married early (i was 23 then), eh i can say that i've lived my 'blissfully single' days completely.  i feel as if i've had my share of the fun (boys, parties, gimiks, trips etc) kaya i can totally look back with no trace of regret.
you know you love me!

aquacharly

• Super GirlTalker
I would have stayed single longer.
That way, I would have accomplished more, or made more of myself.
But marriage life is always great because of the children.

jpsv72

• I am a friend, a loving mom, wanna be a good wife and lastly a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • missing home.....
for me Yes,
I didn't enjoy my teen age life kc, kaya pag sa mga anak ko na diko sila pipigilan, i will be their bestfriend, kung pwede rin lang.
But love my married life din naman, even we have our ups and downs, ok lang esp. pag kasama ko na mga kids ko.

marose17

• Super GirlTalker
No.  I love being married. :)  There's nothing wrong being single, but being married makes me feel that I have it all (even if I really do not have it all ha).

I got married when I was already in my 30s and I can say that I've lived my single life to the fullest and accomplished a lot - in terms of education, career and social life.  When I got married, I was ready to settle down.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 10:53:36 pm by marose17 »

itronph

• Probationary
Nope. I love where and what i am today and i'm a guy that doesn't think of "what if..." kind of thing. I'm just focused on what is ahead of me and think of what to do to make it better.
Beside, pwede mo naman gawin ang buhay binata/dalaga kahit married ka na. But don't do it frequently ha....  :D

jojo2978

• GirlTalker
Before one should get married, it is a rule that he/she must have had the most of his/her single life.  No more curiosity, no more what ifs. 

ayeron2010

• Probationary
Yeah sometimes, pero happy naman me with my family. Kapag nagkakaroon ng biglang lakad sa ofis, siempre pag married ka na magpapaalam ka muna at dapt 2 to 1 day before the gimik.

silverlilac

• Super GirlTalker
  • Lovin' My Life...:)
    • A World of Serendipity
No - because I love being married. And I had lots of time to really enjoy my being single (got married when I was almost 31 years old), so nagawa ko na lahat ng gusto kong gawin to the point na I know medyo nagsasawa na ako sa ganung lifestyle - I believe God gave me my husband at just the perfect time, when I was finally ready to settle down (and be a grown-up hehe). Even if my husband and I don't have kids yet, I'm completely contented, and won't exchange the happiness of being married for all the gimmicks and parties in the world. :)
"It's just something that happens as you grow up: You realize it's less important to have many friends, and more important to have REAL ones..." - Richie Rich

http://aworldofserendipity.wordpress.com/

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
I would have stayed single longer.
That way, I would have accomplished more, or made more of myself.
But marriage life is always great because of the children.

i agree ;0
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

honey_iya

• wife, mom &
  • Super GirlTalker
Same here sana naging single muna ako ng medyo matagal,although i love my married life now. nabuntis kasi ako at the age of 23.

sana nag bf muna ako ng marami saka nagpakasal, 1st bf ko kasi asawa ko :D
"Expect nothing in life and you'll never be disappointed." :) :) :)

candy_tone

• Junior GirlTalker
No, I love being married to my hubby and im looking forward to taking care of our baby due next month. Im quite happy and contented with my life...  :)

sam26

• Probationary
yes its hard do be with someone na hindi ka naman pala minahal na mas mahalaga pa ang barkada niya kesa sa amin ng mga anak niya....

jeck43

• GirlTalker
Being married is a beautiful journey that I have now.  It is not perfect but indeed lots of problems.  I am happy with my status now.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close