Author Topic: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???  (Read 58379 times)

Tinymissb

• Probationary
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #320 on: November 18, 2019, 01:17:45 pm »
yes secretly wanting a single life again.

Were both inlove with each other thats for sure. Pero minsan namimiss ko yung freedom/ excitement of single life

deluxeshopper

• GirlTalker
^same thoughts

kaythrielle

• Senior GirlTalker
Nope...happy and content being married to my husband...

No what ifs or couldve beens because i met different guys naman before and i know i made the right choice.
our marriage is not perfect, it has its ups and downs but i still wouldnt trade it for being single. id rather go through life with him, our family, together.

stormy_princess

• A Supermom to a Superkid!
  • Senior GirlTalker
i never dreamed of being married. I always wanted to be a single mom..
But i think i was meant to be being married. haha.
If  we want to forgive and recover from hurts and wounds, we must not talk loosely about the problem or the person who caused it...If you want to get better, you cannot be bitter.” -Joyce Mayer

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
^Made me realize I want to be a single mom too. Like NOW na! Haha!

qweasdzxc

• GirlTalker
Nope, I love being married to the love of my life - exciting at chill lang talaga kami. Siguro kasi nagawa ko na din lahat ng gusto kong gawin nung dalaga pa ako. I lived independently right after I graduated and was given the freedom to explore life. I was single for almost 4 years when my husband and I became a couple last 2018. We already knew we'd end up together, parang tropa ko lang din kasi husband ko. ;D

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
At nagkatotoo na pala yung last post ko..

qweasdzxc

• GirlTalker
^ Sorry to hear that, sis.

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
^Thank you sis.

I guess I made the right choice. Even if I am preggy right now, I still chose to leave him, para may peace of mind ako. Dami rin kasing red flags na naoverlook ko and pati mental health ko naapektuhan na.

qweasdzxc

• GirlTalker
^ Sana di maka apekto sa pregnancy mo ang nangyari, sis. Stay strong for you and your baby.

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
^Thank you sis! <3

Sabi nga dun sa quote na nabasa ko "Know your worth. You must find the courage to leave the table if respect is no longer being served."

Walang babaeng deserving sa taong kagaya ng ex ko. :)

Ingat lagi mga sis!

simang

• Acts like a lady, thinks like a man.
  • Super GirlTalker
^agree with the quote!

Hope you're doing well sis, and have a safe and happy pregnancy!
...all adventurous women do.

crzysxycl

• Super GirlTalker
Thank you so much sis! <3

Simonebebu

• Probationary
Re: to all married...if given a chance would you choose to become single again???
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2020, 12:29:43 am »
If wala lang masasaktang ibang tao... Def Yes

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close