It's no secret that Heart Evangelista is a shoe lover. More specifically, she is always wearing heels. Standing 5' 2", this fashion girl has learned to live in towering heels for an instant height boost. A quick scroll on her Instagram feed and you'll see her favoring a particular pair of nude heels that has become her go-to.
In her closet tour vlog, Heart has proclaimed her love for Christian Louboutin's nude heels. "[They give] the illusion that you look taller," she says. Despite its hefty price tag, investing in Louboutins seems to be a wise option for Heart because she's able to maximize the pair's cost-per-wear value. "You can wear it with everything and it matches everything," she adds.
Below, Heart demonstrates how she incorporates her nude heels in her OOTDs:
1. For a dainty look, peep-toe heels make for a cute pair.
2. Nude heels also work to tame down loud hues.
3. They're also cute to wear with an all-white look!
4. Nudes will make your statement skirts pop even more.
5. Need a few more inches to rock wide-leg trousers? Let your nude heels get the job done.
6. They're super versatile, too! You can definitely wear 'em to a formal fete.
Convinced? Heart actually has three Christian Louboutin nude heels in her rotation. Below are her go-to pairs:
Christian Louboutin Private Number Slingback
Christian Louboutin Fetish Peep Toe Heels
Christian Louboutin Une Plume Sling Wedge Heels
Christian Louboutin shoes are locally available at Rustan's Makati.
If you want to achieve the leg-lengthening effect of wearing nude heels minus the hefty price tag, here are some affordable options to check out:
Charles and Keith Ankle Cuff Heels
P2,199, available online
Janylin Stiletto High Heeled Court Shoes
P2,695, available online