You already know that a pair of nude shoes bestows leg-lengthening effects to everyone. To help you find your one true pair, we culled some of our current skin tone faves below:
1. You'll love this strappy pair that provides ample support with block heels.
HUE Manila Isla Shoes, P990, to order from Instagram.com/huemanila
2. A basic sandal that can transcend trends.
Call It Spring Borweill Sandals, at Alabang Town Center
3. This blush shoe can also work as a nude ballet flat. Also, it has a nice bow and a pink sole!
Primadonna Pointed Toe Ballet Flats, P999.95, at department stores and Zalora
4. The fluid shape of pointed heel pumps provides the best leg-lengthening effect.
Steve Madden Pardee Shoes, at Shangri-La Plaza
5. Add significant inches to your height while staying chic for summer with espadrille wedges.
CMG Stephanie Wedge, P4,499, at Glorietta
6. Who says flats can't make you look taller? Pick a pair with a pointed toe and a low-cut vamp that shows toe cleavage.
Parfois Flats Shoes, P1,490, at SM Megamall
7. Add a fun flair to your look with tassels!
SM Parisian Lilia Heeled Sandals, P999.75, at SM department stores
8. An office-appropriate shoe that shows a bit of skin, making your legs look longer.
Aldo Gratia Heels in Natural, at Glorietta
The thinner the straps the slimmer and longer your legs and feet will look, but the downside of this characteristic is that it's painful to the feet. The next three pairs, though, have straps that stick together, providing comfort and support with each step.
9. The small buckles of this pair can be adjusted to your foot width, creating a more relaxed fit.
Charles and Keith Multi-Strap Basic Sandals, P2,299, at Glorietta
10. Or maybe try a lace-up version for a boho feel
Forever 21 Strappy Sandals, at SM Aura
11. If you are a morena, this shade will complement your Pinay skin tone.
Zalora Strappy Block Heel Sandals, P899, at Zalora