Ah, black blazers—they never fail to make you look sharp and professional in a snap. If your corporate job requires you to wear it day after day, though, the same old jacket can bore you at some point. To switch things up, rely on these easy outfit combinations!
1. Polish a blue button-down shirt and a pair of blue jeans with a black blazer.
2. Shake off the seriousness of your office blazer by grounding it with colored pants.
If you're not so keen on wearing color, you can try a mustard or army green pair!
3. For a chic, minimalist getup, layer a black blazer over a black T-shirt and finish off the look with a contrasting pair of white pants.
4. Create an elegant outfit by pairing your structured blazer with a loose, flowy skirt.
5. If the dress code permits, wear yours with a dark-washed pair of jeans for a laid-back attire that still looks smart.
Accessorize with a leather belt for a final touch.