Ladies who work in a corporate office swear by their blazers. Besides casting a final, polished touch on office outfits, these tailored jackets can function as an interesting add-on to your weekend and off-duty looks.
1. Wear it on its own and flaunt your cleavage.
2. Keep it preppy and androgynous by pairing it with a striped top and sneakers.
3. Pair it with a graphic tee, a leather mini, and booties for an edgy look.
4. Make a fresh outfit out of a white blazer, a blush blouse, and a pair of white ripped skinny jeans.
5. Balance a low-plunge top and a high slit skirt with a sleek blazer.
6. Polish a relaxed tee and denim cut-offs with a long blazer.
7. Ripped jeans can look crisp when you layer a blazer over a knit top and a white button down shirt.