In an interview with Boy Abunda on news program Bandila on October 5, Cristine revealed how she deals with anger. "Well, dati sa Twitter (Well, before I vented on Twitter)," she is quoted as saying. "Pero hindi na ngayon. Natuto na ako. Paano ko pinapakalma? Lumalabas ako with my friends. Dinner, ganun. (But now, I don't do that anymore. I've learned my lesson. How do I calm myself down? I go out with my friends, have dinner, that kind of thing.)"
Now she just focuses on things that make her happy. "Bukod siyempre sa love life ko, pag nakikita ko yung mga pamangkin ko. (Besides my love life, of course, I also feel happy when I see my nieces and nephews.)"
Do you want to learn how to control your anger, just like Cristine seems to have succeeded in doing? Read this article for tips:
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Want to read more articles about Cristine? Check these out on FN:
- Anne Curtis, Cristine Reyes, and Derek Ramsay Share Their Views on Cheating
- Rayver Cruz Happy Public Finally Accepts Relationship with Cristine Reyes
- Sam Pinto, Cristine Reyes, and More at FHM's 100 Sexiest Women 2011 Bash
- Cristine Reyes Excited to Work with Boyfriend Rayver Cruz in a New TV Show
- Cristine Reyes on Rayver Cruz: "We trust each other" + 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- Cristine Reyes Posts Biting Tweets against "IDOL" + 5 Tips on How to Deal When Others Badmouth You
(Photo courtesy of PEP.ph)
Trending on Network