Your manicure is one little detail of your bridal look that your photographer will be zooming in on (especially when you and your S.O. will be showing off those wedding bands!), so you want to make sure they're pampered and photo-ready, too.
1. Paint your nails in a nude shade that's close to your natural skin tone.
Like how wearing nude heels can elongate your legs, rocking a nude polish can make your digits appear longer for your big day—no nail extensions needed! It's also perfect for the low-key brides who want just the right amount of tint to enhance their digits, making them look clean and photo-ready.
TRY: O.P.I Nail Polish in Samoan Sand, P450, available at polishplease.ph
TRY: Essie Nail Polish in Bare With Me, P400, available at polishplease.ph
2. Why not complete your glowing bridal makeup with a glistening manicure? Nude colors in shimmering or metallic finishes is your safest bet as it won't distract from your embellished bridal gown (or your colorful bouquet!)
TRY: Caronia in Rainbow Tan, P37, available at Beauty MNL and all leading department stores
TRY: Anny Sorry Mermaids Only Nail Polish, P335.75 (from P495), available at Zalora
3. A crisp white polish will blend in with your gown, but a lustrous, pearly polish surely won't.
4. Nothing says bridal better than a pale pink shade.
TRY: Essie Nail Polish in Spin The Bottle, P400, available at polishplease.ph
TRY: ORLY in Kiss The Bride, P425, available at Beauty MNL
5. Think pink is a little too dainty for you? Try a warm peachy shade!
TRY: Happy Skin x KC Express Gel Polish in Beauty, P299, available at Beauty Bar
6. A dusty rose hue will beautifully pop against both fair and dark skin tones.
TRY: Happy Skin Express Gel Polish 2-in-1 Base + Color in Achiever, P249, Watsons
7. Soft, pastel colors like lilac or baby blue are lively yet still understated, too!
TRY: Caronia in Pink Lilac, P37, available at Beauty MNL and all leading department stores
TRY: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in B Girl, P445, available at Zalora