Do you bring your own baon to work to minimize lunch breaks at fast food chains? Do you take the MRT instead of hailing a taxi to lessen your commuting expenses? Perhaps you use leftovers creatively for other tasty dishes so that nothing on the dinner table goes to waste, or maybe you make sure the fridge is never overloaded to save electricity. Whether it's for work or for your household, share your advice with us here on FN, and you may just inspire a feature!
For example, last month, FNite @ChristineEverth shared this tip with us: "Stay at home. No huge expenses there." We took her advice--and came up with 40 ideas on how to while away the hours without leaving the house.
So Female Network wants to know:
What are your tipid tips?
Leave us a comment to let us know!
Want more tipid tips? Check these out on FN:
- Tipid Tips: 20 Easy Things You Can Do to Give Yourself a Financial Makeover
Tipid Tips: 5 Luxuries You Can Live Without
- Tipid Tips: 23 Ways Families Can Be Thrifty
- 4 Steps to Slashing Your Household Bills
- Tipid-Tipid Muna, Misis: 9 Tips for Saving More and Spending Less
- Cash Flow Control: 27 Things That Drain Your Wallet
- 30 Tipid Tips for the Kitchen
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Photo by images_of_money via BeingSelfEmployed.com)
Trending on Network