Running a household can be one costly project. Which of your expenses have been giving you a headache lately? With June, for example, came the start of a new school year and higher tuition fees. Did your kids' matrikula make you pull out all the stops? Perhaps you're paying off a credit card debt that's accumulated over the months or a loan you took out to help pay the bills. Maybe you're paying your house's mortgage along with your hubby. No matter what expenses are hurting your pocket, share them with us here on FN.
FN wants to know:
What are your biggest money woes?
Leave a comment to let us know!
Read these FN articles for useful tipid tips:
- Tipid Tips: 5 Luxuries You Can Live Without
- Tipid Tips: 23 Ways Families Can Be Thrifty
- 4 Steps to Slashing Your Household Bills
- Tipid-Tipid Muna, Misis: 9 Tips for Saving More and Spending Less
- Cash Flow Control: 27 Things That Drain Your Wallet
CONTINUE READING BELOW
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Photo by Images_of_Money via BeingSelfEmployed.com)
For updates on our newest features and ever-popular stories, add us on Facebook and Twitter!
Trending on Network