Even if you have a good job and you're financially stable, sometimes you just crave change. You want something that will excite you and make you explore new horizons in your career. If you find yourself yearning to try something out of the box, something completely different from the job or hobbies that you are currently occupied with, don't be afraid to feed your adventurous spirit and go for it. Need advice before you make the big leap? Check out the pointers below.
Want to get more career advice? Check out these articles?
- Making the Switch: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Change Careers
- Career Considerations: 5 Factors for Getting the Right Job
- 6 Tips That Can Help Move Your Career Forward
- 6 Tips for Landing Your Dream Job
- Cubicle Coach: 10 Common-Sense Skills You Need to Develop to Get to the Top
- Job Hunt: 10 Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
(First published as "Glaiza de Castro Does Nice and Regine Velasquez Goes Indie + 5 tips on Breaking out of Your Mold" in Female Network; screencaps from From Prada to Nada courtesy of Lionsgate Pictures)