Technology, distance learning, and short-term courses offer the means to acquire new skills in ways that may not have been possible before. But a career change is a major decision, something that can’t be made overnight or on impulse. Think long and hard about these five points before you make that leap.
View high paying jobs at JobStreet.com.
Want to get more career advice? Check out these articles?
- Career Considerations: 5 Factors for Getting the Right Job
- 6 Tips That Can Help Move Your Career Forward
- 6 Tips for Landing Your Dream Job
- Cubicle Coach: 10 Common-Sense Skills You Need to Develop to Get to the Top
- Job Hunt: 10 Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Originally published in Good Housekeeping Magazine, On the Job section as "Career Change" in June 2004; adapted for use in Female Network)
CONTINUE READING BELOW
Trending on Network