The article "10 Tips to a More Productive Day" says that while it may be fun to listen to your favorite tunes while you travel to work, the commute could be a valuable time spent on things for self-improvement, like listening to audio books, language CDs, or a motivational speech to get you inspired.
So while it may be tempting to snooze or daydream through your commute, listening to something that will give your brain a boost before you even get started on your tasks for the day will help you perform your work tasks better.
[Click here to read all 10 tips on WorkAwesome.com]
Read these other articles for more tips on being more efficient at work:
- Get It Over and Done With: Do the Tasks You Dread First for Workplace Happiness
- The Best Time to Do Everything: 24 Tips for Managing Your Time Efficiently
- Tech Talk: 10 Free Online Tools That Make Life Easier and More Efficient
- Organizing at Work: Fix Your Desk to Improve Efficiency at the Office
- Yes, You Can: Say What You Will Do Instead of What You Won't Do to Achieve Your Goals
- Work Efficiency Tip: Ask for and Give Clarification to Avoid Setbacks
ADVERTISEMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW
CONTINUE READING BELOW
(Photo by pamhule via Flickr Creative Commons)
Trending on Network