Do you remember the days when you were just a fresh graduate looking for your first job? Job hunting is a daunting task. You spend so much time surfing for vacancies, walking up and down the city streets, and dropping off resumes in various buildings and offices. While we pick up a few things along the way to make the process easier, we’re faced with a new set of challenges the second or third time around: juggling various responsibilities and tasks while trying to build better careers.
Here are a few tips you can follow should you decide to take the plunge and look into better opportunities while still working at a full-time job.
For more on job hunting, check these out on FN:
- Making the Switch: 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before You Change Careers
- Job Hunt: How to Negotiate for the Salary You Want
- Job Hunt: 10 Blunders to Avoid in a Job Interview
- To Quit or Not to Quit: How to Know When It's Time to Find Another Job
- Job Hunt: 10 Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Dress for Success: How to Pick an Outfit for Your Job Interview
- Job Hunt: How to Construct a Good Resume
- 6 Resume Blunders and How to Avoid Them
View high paying jobs at JobStreet.com