Most people wait for a significant event like the start of a new year to make resolutions. The funny thing is, it’s not the event that should dictate your desire to make positive changes in your life! Whether it’s the New Year or your birthday, you can make resolutions, provided you stick to them.
In addition to the usual personal resolutions like starting a diet, eating healthier, or going cold turkey when you quit smoking, you may want to consider work-related resolutions. They don’t need to be big or bold if you’ve never done this sort of thing before. The key is baby steps; start on the little things and work your way up to something really significant or even life-changing. Check out the slide show below for a few career resolutions you may want to consider including in your life list.
For more work tips, try these:
- 6 Tips for Landing Your Dream Job
- Cubicle Coach: 10 Common-Sense Skills You Need to Develop to Get to the Top
- Job Hunt: 10 Common Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
- Getting Your Point Across: 5 Tips to Avoid Miscommunication
- Office Outsider: 5 Ways You Could Be Missing Out on Team Bonding
- Keep Calm and Carry On: 5 Tips to Dealing with Tension in the Workplace
- Job Warning: 6 Ways You Could Be Sabotaging Your Career
- 6 Tips That Can Help Move Your Career Forward