Finding someone to share your life with takes a lot of work, and making sure your relationship stays fresh and happy requires even more effort. Sometimes this hard work pays off, but sometimes you have to come to terms with the fact that things just simply aren’t working out. But what signs should you look for? What indicators point toward a dying relationship?
Here are some signs that tell you to let go and move on.
For more advice on dealing with difficult relationship issues, check out these FN articles:
- 5 Tips on Getting Your Guy to Commit
- Just Between You and Him: 5 Ways to Build Trust in a Relationship
- Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- The Mature Girl's Dating Guide: 5 Quick Tips for Relationship Problems
- The Couple's Guide to Surviving Relationship Downtime: 5 Tips for a Stronger Relationship
(Photo from He's Just Not That into You courtesy of New Line Cinema)