So you’ve been single for quite a while, and you’ve decided to see if there are fish worth catching in the sea of available men this time around. Even if you’ve convinced yourself many times over that you’re ready to get back into the game, a little nervousness is perfectly understandable. Aside from worrying that you may be out of practice, you also have to think of the details that can make a big impact on your experience, such as what to wear, who should pay the bill, and when it's okay kiss him goodnight.
Breathe in and shake off those nerves. Dating is a fun and enriching experience, provided that you’re open to new possibilities. If you’re a bit hesitant about testing the waters, fear not--let us help you get back into form with these tips.
For more tips for single ladies, check these out on FN:
- The Single Girl’s Guide to Getting Out of a Bad Date
- The Single Girl’s Guide to Blind Dates
- The Single Girl's Guide to Going out Alone
- The Single Girl's Guide to Summer Flings
- The Single Girl's Guide to Traveling Alone
- The Single Girl's Guide to Surviving Valentine's Day
- The Single Girl's Guide to Surviving the Holidays
- How to Deal When You're Single after a Long-Term Relationship
For more dating advice, try these:
- Mature Girl's Guide to Dating: 3 Things Every Woman Should Do before Entering a Relationship
- The Couple's Guide to Budget Dating: 10 Tips for a Cheap Night Out
- A Dozen Dating Don'ts: 12 Things Never to Do When out with a Guy