Keeping yourself safe wherever you go should always be a priority. But being sure about your environment is easy when you're in familiar territory. It's a totally different thing when you're traveling.
Learn about the things you should keep with you at all times and how you can keep yourself safe no matter where you are in the world by reading the tips in the slideshow below.
For more tips on keeping safe while traveling, check out these FN articles:
- Airport Survival Guide: 10 Things Travelers Need to Keep in Mind
- The Single Girl's Guide to Traveling Alone
- 10 Summer Travel Tips and Tricks for the Tech Savvy
- Travel Safety and Security Tips
- What to Pack in Your Emergency Travel Kit
(First published as "Kim Chiu’s Passport Stolen and Recovered at NAIA + 10 Travel Safety Tips" on Female Network)