Filipinos everywhere are now becoming more aware of how they impact the environment ad the world around them. People are becoming more conscientious in their lifestyle choices, going for things that are kinder to our environment. Traveling is just one of these things. The great thing about visiting eco-friendly vacation spots is that you need not go too far. The Philippines is home to a multitude of activities and destinations that celebrate Mother Nature. The question is, which one will you pick for your next summer getaway? Scroll through our gallery and take a look at 30 eco-friendly spots you can visit.
How many of these eco-tourism hotspots have you been to? Leave a comment and share your score--plus, tell us which ones were your favorites and why! We'd love to hear from you.
Looking for more on local destinations? Check out the following articles:
- What local vacation spot suits your personality?
- A Philippine Traveler’s Bucket List: 30 Cultural and Historical Must-Sees
- 20 Zipline Locations in the Philippines
- Beyond Boracay: 15 More Beaches You Should Visit
- 8 Non-Beach Trips Within Driving Distance of Manila
- 8 Eco-Tourism Hotspots in the Philippines