If you’re a hardworking busy bee, constantly rushing from one appointment to the next or chasing targets and deadlines, you’ll agree that 24 hours are not enough for all the things you need and want to get done. The payoff for all this? Sweet success. The trade-off? Falling victim to the insidious ailment that afflicts the woman of today—stress.
Need help controlling your stress levels? Scroll through the gallery below for some techniques you can adopt from life coach Adelle Agustin.
Learn about stress, as well as get more tips by checking out these articles:
- Bye-Bye, Burnout: Schedule Your Downtime for Better Work-Life Balance
- The Stress Files: 10 Most Common Reasons for Fatigue
- Burnout Busters: 3 Tips to Avoid Working Yourself to Exhaustion
- 15 Healthy Foods That Help Reduce Stress
- Healing Scents: 6 Soothing Essential Oils
- Good Night, Sleep Tight: 10 Tips to Help You Sleep through the Night
(First published in Marie Claire Magazine, Features section as "Where did my day go?" as reported by Pia Rojas in November 2007; adapted for use in Female Network)