1. Keeping track of when to take it.
Okay, I’m taking it at 1:00 p.m., I’m taking it at 1:00 p.m., I’m taking it at 1:00 p.m. Crap, it’s 3:25 and I forgot to take the pill. Again.
2. Waking up just when you’re about to fall asleep and wondering if you took the pill today.
Did I??? Parang hindi na oo. *Scrambles for purse to check the blister pack*
3. Forgetting to take the pill and wondering how many you should take today.
I don’t even know when I started forgetting to take it! Do I take two in one go today? Do I start a new pack? The instructions are too long and tiny for me to read! Ugh, I don’t have time for this. But I have to make time. My life depends on it.
4. Taking it during a gathering.
Do I keep it cool and pop the pill into my mouth like it’s mint? Or do I go to the restroom and hide in a cubicle for this? If I go to the restroom, do I need to bring some water? But I can’t just carry a glass of water! So do I just swallow it with my spit? Or do I wait ‘til this event is over? But I might forget if I wait ‘til later! Gah. I’ll just take the pill now like no one’s watch—wow, I just choked. Smooth. I’m okay, people.
5. Switching purses and forgetting to transfer the pills.
Greaaaaaaat. I’m such a genius. Stupid new bag.
For more on-the-pill struggles, head to cosmo.ph!