Since time immemorial, we have been searching for new ways to improve our health. From painful leech sessions in 200 BC to those infamous balance wristbands in recent times, we have not stopped coming up with solutions for our seemingly fragile selves. Somewhere along the way, we discovered reflexology—a healing method that manipulates specific reflex points on the feet.
The Reflex Zone along Pasong Tamo Extension in Makati City specifically makes use of the Rwo Shur method of reflexology—a method developed by Swiss priest Fr. Josef Eugster more than 30 years ago. Here, the natural therapy center’s head therapist and manager Edmar Reyes points out the five reasons why you should give reflexology a try.
Need more ideas for de-stressing? Try these:
- Take a Breather: FNites Share 60 Ways to De-Stress
- Rest and Relaxation: 20 Ways You Can Unwind after Work
- 25 Gastos-Free Ways to Spoil Yourself
- One Serene Soul: Lessons in Work-Life Balance from Anne Arcenas-Gonzalez
- Burnout Busters: 3 Tips to Avoid Working Yourself to Exhaustion
- Pretty Feet: DIY Foot Care
- Burnout Busters: 8 Stress-Relief Techniques for Career Women
- 15 Healthy Foods That Help Reduce Stress