We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^I had a check up nung Saturday, normal nga daw na mas intense na yung cramps ngayong 2nd trimester kase lumalaki na yung uterus. Basta nga daw no spotting, all good. ^Welcome sis real.beautyqueen & congrats! Halos sabay tayo, 14 weeks din ako.
^oh wow congratulations!!! Please pray for our baby din. Sched namin ng CAS this month and super kabado talaga ako. I'm good kahit ano gender ni baby basta normal and healthy ❤ Btw, do you still give in sa mga cravings nyo mommies? Ako kasi Parang once a week yata ako mag chips huhu. Pero I've given up milk tea na for now. More on water na lang talaga. Sometimes iced tea pero with more water pa din.