We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Those who have idea and have already tried teeth whitening, how many sessions ba in order for you to see the results and gaano katagal ang interval? meron bang cases na di inaallow ng dentist ang whitening? and I read na nakakangilo daw sya and nakakabrittle ng teeth? gusto ko din sana kaso coffee drinker ako eh, alam ko bawal yata mga colored drinks pag nagpateeth whitening
^aww yun nga din nababasa ko masakit daw talaga. hay if only veneers are affordable sana yun na lang..san available ang chemical teeth whitening Opalescence system sis? at bat nakakatamad ano bang procedure ang ginagawa?
^Badtrip talaga sis! My teeth were perfect before but nag move talaga ulit eh over the years. Good thing it is just my lower teeth and hindi halata talaga.. The ortho warned me already that if I have it fixed, I have to keep wearing my retainers for the rest of my life or it will move again.
@hermione28 retainers just RETAIN kung ano condition ng teeth mo. So if there are spaces or crowding I dont think it would move using it. More of maintaining it lang ang labas ng retainers
hi mga sis, I just had my 1st session of diode hair removal yesterday at Skin Station SM Fairview. I availed their promo, 8 session for 5000.