We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Oh my... before I even go into beauty treatments I gotta control shoving flood endlessly into my mouth!! Gahhhh I cant believe since I got engaged Ive gained 15 lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrr
hallerski where do you go for RF, how much and ilang sessions needed? I am not chubby at all pero i want to lose my face fat!
Oh my... before I even go into beauty treatments I gotta control shoving food endlessly into my mouth!! Gahhhh I cant believe since I got engaged Ive gained 15 lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrr
[So anyways. I need to lose 8kg in the next 6 or so months (at least until the designer absolutely has to get my measurements and not one day before haha). Just to check with you girls: how many months of cardio would that take kaya?
It depends on your goal/motivation sis.. I've been working out for 9 years, naging part na ng lifestyle namin ang gym/exercise.. When i'm at my most masipag days and I'm really up to something, I lose 6kgs or 13lbs in 2 months.. What I do is I religiously follow the insanity workout by shaun t.. It's a 60-days program : 6-days different training per week then one rest day. I make time for it and I discipline myself to do this when I'm really up to something. But everytime I reach the 41kg weight, di na bumababa ang timbang ko.. So i just maintain it.. More on toning na lang..
bzbee: How much per session sis? Does it hurt? Hehe I dont want to do anything painful
hi sissies,I need help. I love going to the beach for swimming and surfing lessons. Over the years siguro na neglect, so I ended up with a much darker tone for my thighs and arms. My wedding gown is lace slim, cap-sleeve dress so its showing plenty of arms. any suggestions para mag-even out [textspeak!] skin tone?