Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66066 times)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #120 on: July 08, 2015, 05:13:26 am »
Oh my... before I even go into beauty treatments I gotta control shoving flood endlessly into my mouth!! Gahhhh I cant believe since I got engaged Ive gained 15 lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrr


😄😄😄  that's probably from all the stress you've had during the wedding preps, not counting the stress that you get from work and everyday life hehe.  I gained weight prior to my moving to my hubbys place.  Especially the 2 weeks that my hubby was with me before the move for a holiday. Wala kasi kaming ginawa kung hindi kumain hehe. But now I'm back to my ideal weight hehe.  Exercise helps.  Before, I had to do hot yoga. Now, because public transport is difficult here, I do yoga and some cardio at home.  Yoga helps for relaxation. And talagang willpower na lang, kahit minsan I feel as if I'm depriving myself. Bawal ang chips sa bahay.  No soda :)  And I stock up on fruit. hehe. And I decreased my rice intake by cooking just enough. hehe.  You'll be able to do it chili1113 hehe.  Discipline lang talaga and willpower :D

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #121 on: July 08, 2015, 06:40:55 am »
Thanks bonzaiirl for the tips and inspiration!! Buti nalang my brother is getting married in Dec. so no choice for me but to lose a bit of weight before his wedding!! LOL then after December is the last stretch towards our wedding I hope I lose all the weight hahah

I have to admit though I am super lazy when it comes to exercise even if I have about 380 GB worth of workout videos! LOL I have an entire library since I don't like going to the gym and prefer to workout at home. Normally I use the treadmill when I am trying to get back to exercising after a long hiatus! Unfortunately our treadmill got busted LOL But it should be fixed by next week!

Anyway I can do this haha I hope I feel the PRESSURE once I start my gown fittings.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #122 on: July 08, 2015, 06:49:28 am »
omg, kaya pa kaya iRF ang chin/face ko kahit 2 months to go na lang ang wedding ko? i have quadruple chin HAHAHA. How much kaya ang mga ganun? i super neeeed thissss :(

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2015, 10:37:55 am »
hallerski where do you go for RF, how much and ilang sessions needed? I am not chubby at all pero i want to lose my face fat!

I did it in a aesthetic spa/clinic here in SG.. The price is $200 per session but they had a promo mid last year kaya I got more tempted to avail. I got it for $50 na lang per session.. For more visible/obvious result, I suggest minimum of 5-6 sessions. The aesthetician said it can be done every 2 weeks, but I did it monthly instead.
They would clean your face first, then do facial (which is optional), then clean face again. They'd apply the cold gel then use the RF machine which is warm but tolerable. On my first session, they used the rf machine on my right face first then after that, they showed my face closely to the mirror para makita ko ang difference ng right and left face ko.. In fairness, na-lift nga naman kaya nagmukhang maliit yung right part. When I was satisfied na with what I saw, that was the time they continued with the rest of the face.. Then they used another machine to massage naman the face. Did cleaning again, then put something like a cold mud pack on my face then let me rest with it for 15-30 mins. It was so relaxing, plus the spa music pa in the room, kaya nakakatulog talaga ako.. Lol
However, I have no first hand experience dyan satin kaya wala ako ma-recommend. But I read online that the secret daw to a smaller face of this actress RR Enriquez is RF nga daw, which she does on her own spa.. Rejuva Spa yata yun if I'm not mistaken. You may consider that an option, but I'm sure marami pang aesthetics satin which does RF.. Di nga lang ako aware kung [textspeak!]-ano :)

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #124 on: July 08, 2015, 12:58:14 pm »
Oh my... before I even go into beauty treatments I gotta control shoving food endlessly into my mouth!! Gahhhh I cant believe since I got engaged Ive gained 15 lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Chili1113 I know exactly what you mean!!! I gained 8kgs in the 4 years I've been with the fiance, and I say na lang na I don't want to lose it kasi it has sentimental value from all those meals years together lol jk And he would say naman he still finds me hot, kasi his range naman is +/- 10kg which would of course earn him a slap in the arm haha

So anyways. I need to lose 8kg in the next 6 or so months (at least until the designer absolutely has to get my measurements and not one day before haha). Just to check with you girls: how many months of cardio would that take kaya?  :-\

Ito muna aatupagin ko before I look into how to make my face appear the least bit 'bridal' hahaha


reese17

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2015, 01:17:40 pm »
^ It's really really reaaaally hard to get into exercising but once you've diligently gone through a month of regular workouts, you'll start looking for it! I'm also aiming to lose 7-9 more kg for the wedding (and honeymoon because I plan to EAT) so I try to visit the gym at least 2x a week (40 min run) then lift weights. The weight lifting helps because you build muscles that burn calories even when you're at rest :) We can do this!!!

p.s.
Had my first fitting and my gown was a bit loose (yay!!!) so my designer tightened it to the point that I could hardly breathe na. Lol. So I guess that's her subtle way of saying "sige pa!"

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2015, 01:26:12 pm »
[
So anyways. I need to lose 8kg in the next 6 or so months (at least until the designer absolutely has to get my measurements and not one day before haha). Just to check with you girls: how many months of cardio would that take kaya?  :-\


It depends on your goal/motivation sis.. I've been working out for 9 years, naging part na ng lifestyle namin ang gym/exercise.. When i'm at my most masipag days and I'm really up to something, I lose 6kgs or 13lbs in 2 months.. What I do is I religiously follow the insanity workout by shaun t.. It's a 60-days program : 6-days different training per week then one rest day. I make time for it and I discipline myself to do this when I'm really up to something. But everytime I reach the 41kg weight, di na bumababa ang timbang ko.. So i just maintain it.. More on toning na lang..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:55:16 pm by hallerski »

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2015, 02:09:59 pm »
It depends on your goal/motivation sis.. I've been working out for 9 years, naging part na ng lifestyle namin ang gym/exercise.. When i'm at my most masipag days and I'm really up to something, I lose 6kgs or 13lbs in 2 months.. What I do is I religiously follow the insanity workout by shaun t.. It's a 60-days program : 6-days different training per week then one rest day. I make time for it and I discipline myself to do this when I'm really up to something. But everytime I reach the 41kg weight, di na bumababa ang timbang ko.. So i just maintain it.. More on toning na lang..

Oh wow sis, you follow The Insanity workout vid??  I salute you hehe.  Before whenever I go on holiday sa States, I always gain 10 -20 lbs.  That's a lot, and I have a small frame, kaya kitang kita.  My best friend recommended that to me, kasi yan yung ginamit nya.  And talaga naman ang sexy nya nung wedding nya, almost to the point na sobra syang payat, pero nung suot nya yung gown nya ang ganda ganda nya.  Kaso, I really have no discipline pagdating sa ganyan.  And then early this year, nung naghahanap ako ng mga designs ng gowns for me, dun lang ako nagstart magdiet and mag yoga. And when I found The Dress (RTW gown), and medyo hindi na ako makahinga sa kanya ( corset and all)  yun kina career ko na ang pagka hot yoga. hehe. 

And you're correct sis, it came to a point na hinahanap ng katawan ko yung endorphins. hehe.  Kaya I did it 2-3 x a week and now I do it every other day, alternating with swimming and cardio. hehe.  So far I'm at my ideal weight.  Ang motivation ko eh bawal akong tumaba dahil hindi magkakasya ang gown ko hehe.  :D ;D ;D

anneshirley

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2015, 06:01:32 pm »
Omg hallerski you're 41kg? That was my weight when I was in high school hahahaha But really good on you, that's awesome!

I'm gonna enrol na to a gym, I did yoga for the past year but my colleague kept telling me all I do is 'baby yoga' (true, I only attend beginner classes hehe) so there's no effect. Here's hoping talaga I lose some weight pa!!!

Reese17 - I love the sige pa component of your dress  ;D ;D How many months before your wedding did they take your measurements?

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2015, 06:16:58 pm »
bzbee: How much per session sis? Does it hurt? Hehe I dont want to do anything painful

sis its 2400 per session, the doctor recommended 8 sessions for best results. omg it hurts A LOT! its like 10x more painful than waxing. pero sabi sa simula lang daw yun since d pa ko sanay sa pain. they have another one that's called ultima which is less painful daw.

reese17

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2015, 06:30:09 pm »
anneshirley, I had my measurements taken 6 months before the wedding :)

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2015, 08:06:51 pm »
Thanks bzbee!! Di ko ata kaya 10x more painful than waxing hehe Eh facial lang I always end up crying and I really suffer through it hahaha

sevenstars

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2015, 08:49:09 pm »
Wow hallerski, you're so fit :) My "best" weight is probably around 52kg, but I'll be around 54-55kg for the wedding. I probably could've lost more if I'd been stricter with myself, but I travelled a lot this year and I find it depressing to diet when I'm on trips haha. I just tell myself that the extra 2-3kg is the price of happiness. lol

mdnextdoor

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2015, 10:27:53 pm »
I tried laser diode for my pits and its really effective. Last session i had was in 2012 pa and it was just a booster, the one you need for maintenance. Its not that painful for me. Parang may nagssting lang. I dont know if i have a high threshold for pain though. If hindi talaga kaya, you can ask for a topical anesthetic. I havent tried ipl pero sa laser diode kasi, each hair follicle is targeted/buzzed by the pointed tip kaya mas effective siya.

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2015, 09:54:31 am »
^^^^thanks sissies.. it's important din to know which works best for you. some people cannot control eating but they can do intense workout to achieve their goal. some people naman are lazy talaga to workout but can cut calories intake instead.. pwedeng motivation is, we want to look our best sa wedding natin, not for others but for ourselves.. goodluck girls.. :)

zaji731

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2015, 10:28:53 am »
hi sissies,
I need help. I love going to the beach for swimming and surfing lessons. Over the years siguro na neglect, so I ended up with a much darker tone for my thighs and arms. My wedding gown is lace slim, cap-sleeve dress so its showing plenty of arms. any suggestions para mag-even out [textspeak!] skin tone?

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2015, 03:57:09 pm »
hi sissies,
I need help. I love going to the beach for swimming and surfing lessons. Over the years siguro na neglect, so I ended up with a much darker tone for my thighs and arms. My wedding gown is lace slim, cap-sleeve dress so its showing plenty of arms. any suggestions para mag-even out [textspeak!] skin tone?
 

When is your wedding sis? And what does your work entail?  Kung matagal pa naman wedding mo, and your mostly indoors,  maybe you can do some parang microdermabrasion or some chemical peel?   Ang alam ko [textspeak!] pg gnyan ata eh di ka pwedi magpa araw. 

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2015, 07:43:08 pm »
I need to have my head to toe wedding preps put into action na din. :(

People tell me I'm too thin so I am planning to gain some weight pero cautious ako sa tummy area so I plan to do planking and some sit-ups. Planning to have a regimen to prevent break-outs specially pag it's my time of the month.

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »
^ peachlipstick, we have the same problem. i have always been told i was too thin. when i started working out, i noticed that i gained more muscle and i look a lot healthier even though i'm still slim. core exercises will help you to tone your tummy, you can do russian twists, bird dog, bird dog with a twist, leg raises, and other similar exercises on top of your planking and sit-ups. doing a combination of various routines for 40-45 min a day has helped me get some definition in my abs, it's not yet super obvious but i can see it ;D

peachlipstick

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2015, 08:11:26 pm »
^ sis 120515, thanks for the tips :) Medyo problemado na din talaga ako sa weight ko since high school. I'll try the work-outs you suggested and I am hoping na I will be disciplined enough to do them regularly.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close