Author Topic: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)  (Read 66071 times)

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2015, 09:53:45 pm »
thank you sis chili! :)

I'm on my 3rd week doing leg lift pang flat ng bilbil. Tuloy ko lang to until wedding day. Currently seeing positive results naman. Excited tuloy ako for my 1st fitting! Hihi!

I'm looking for cheap warts removal from face to tummy. I read somewhere na may ganung promo sa Skin Nutriance at 1999 but that was months ago pa.

jonapee

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2015, 10:09:56 pm »
hi sis! hows the experience? i want to try this too! will look forward to your review! :)

Sis 1st session ko pa lang, so hindi pa ko makakapag post ng review about diode. Pero share ko na lang experience for 1st session ko. Kailangan pag magpapadiode ka may hair daw, para daw makita yung kapal ng hair. Dun nila idedepend ata yung frequency per session. Before magstart ishave muna nila then lalagyan ng malamig na gel. Siguro isa sa reason kaya di ganun kasakit, pero may mararamdaman ka na tumutusok n maliliit. after 1 month babalik ako for 2nd session at sabi nila habang tumatagal hahaba ang interval ng session at tataas ang frequency.

I will post my review after 3 session na lang siguro.  ;)

bonzaigirl

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2015, 08:15:51 am »
For those who would want to tone their body and eliminate the flab :)  para fit tayo sa wedding day natin, and yet who do not mind to sweat it out despite the heat sa Manila.  :D  I would really recommend any Hot yoga or bikram yoga :D  I've just started last April and finished early May (kasi nagsara yung studio na malapit sa amin)  and plus lumipat ako  hehe.  So now, I do some yoga at home.  I am far from being an instructor but it is actually a great exercise :D My problem areas are my chicken wings :D, my tummy and my thighs.  And they are far from being sculpted, but I kind of like the change that I see. hehe.. Or if you just want to follow somebody via youtube, I highly recommend Emily Skye.  Hindi sya yoga instructor, she does cardio but you can incorporate it in your regiman and it could be a yoga pilates na hehe.  :D  Or you can even just do it for one month or 2 and if you already have the concept down, you can do it at home. Just turn off the airconditioner.  That's what I do now. Kasi mahal ang yoga dito hehe.  And I just ask my fiance to spot for me when I have to do a certain pose :D  Plus endorphins brings out a happy you, and in the midst of all these stressful wedding preps :)  it's good to be happy :D

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2015, 06:00:50 pm »
^Haha i follow Emily Skye also! Kasi i really like to have an athletic body type rather than just skinny. My fiance finds this more attractive also hehe. I also follow Steph Claire Smith, Kimberly Snyder, and Tanyadfit.

tan.denise54

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2015, 12:42:27 am »
Same here! I want to be healthy, not just skinny. Nakaka inspire ang mga fitness people na yan. Hihi

^Haha i follow Emily Skye also! Kasi i really like to have an athletic body type rather than just skinny. My fiance finds this more attractive also hehe. I also follow Steph Claire Smith, Kimberly Snyder, and Tanyadfit.

hermione28

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #105 on: July 05, 2015, 02:56:15 pm »
I consulted a dermatologist dito sa Dubai. Parang general consulation, pero free lang. Sabi ko nga ikakasal ako so chineck nya lahat ng imperfections. Hehe. Pero syempre since derma clinic yun, yung mga services nila yung inoffer nya saken.

Sa tummy ko, Cryolipolysis daw yung gagawin nya kasi malambot daw yung fats, since nagka isip ako malaki na yung tummy ko kasi di talaga ako nag eexercise. So baby fats nga daw ito na hindi na burn at lumaki over the years.

Gusto ko na to itry kasi ang promise nya, 1 treatment lang daw magiging flat tummy na ko, you will see effect in 2-3 months. Kaya sinu-suggest nya talaga sa mga ikakasal na hanggat maaga pa. Madami daw syang client na bride to be.

Sa underarms ayun laser hair removal saka diamond peel nga daw.

Sa wrinkly hands ko, Filler or Vampire Lift daw ang gagawin. Though ang mahal! P10,000 ata per syringe. Hindi lang isang syringe ang magagamit.

So dahil parang hindi kaya ng budget, buti may mga nabibiling hand cream dito. Try ko muna to. I'm using Hand Chemistry, i bought at P1,500 yung malaking tube.
http://i2.wp.com/i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x433/tepeca2000/SKIN%20CARE/New%20Skincare/IMG_0077.jpg
http://glamogirl.com/hand_chemistry/images/col1_2.jpg?v=1
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:07:04 pm by hermione28 »

120515

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2015, 03:50:34 pm »
i also have wrinkly hands, maybe i can check out your hand chemistry cream :)

gi_jane101112

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2015, 09:31:45 am »
whaaa! ganun din yung hands ko mga sis..gusto ko din itry yung cream na yan..hehe

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2015, 05:08:44 pm »
marchbridetobe
You can buy whitening kits online.  It does work pero improvement is still more obvious with laser teeth whitening, i think 15k yun.  The pain after is tolerable naman, depende siguro sa strength ng teeth yun.  And yes, avoid coffees or any food with colour.  Easy to follow naman if you're really after the ikakaganda mo sa prenup pics.

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2015, 05:29:30 pm »
i recently started laser hair removal at shinagawa, the procedure is called candella and a friend of mine swears by it. had one session pa lang so i cant really comment on it but im really excited. i wish though that ive done it earlier para i can finish all 8 sessions before the wedding, but
the technician/nurse says i should be clear after the 6th.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2015, 12:39:40 am »
Does RF work on double chins? Really want to get rid of mine hehe.

Although my face is considerably slimmer from working out the past 3 months, i still do want to get rid of my double chin/ excess face fat for the wedding. How many sessions needed to have optimal results and how early would i need to start?

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2015, 02:37:37 am »
bzbee: Whats the difference between laser diode and candella? Im kinda think of getting myself lasered too.

sparklingjewel: I don't think you have a double chin hehe =) Buti ka pa youve been working out! I really really need to start


sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #112 on: July 07, 2015, 08:11:33 am »
Chili1113 you just haven't seen it. Hahaha meron even though im a relatively skinny person! One of our common friends did RF daw before her wedding kaya pala her face was really small even though she wasn't thin at all! So i kinda was wondering if it could work for me too.

Yes I've been working out regularly, 2-4 times a week depending on the workload but at least fairly continuous na since April. Mostly dance and cardio, so I'm not seeing dramatic results. I'll be lifting weights soon too to get some tone. Nakakainsecure fiance ko sobrang fit eh! :/ He trains 3-5 times a week. If i dont workout i'll look fat next to him.

 Just enroll yourself in a gym, that's where it starts! :)

angelholics

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #113 on: July 07, 2015, 09:28:28 am »
hi sparklingjewel, would you know how much RF nun friend mo kahit range lang :) inalok kase ako ng RF .. i have a chubby face hehe

thanks  :D


hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #114 on: July 07, 2015, 12:02:39 pm »
Chili1113 you just haven't seen it. Hahaha meron even though im a relatively skinny person! One of our common friends did RF daw before her wedding kaya pala her face was really small even though she wasn't thin at all! So i kinda was wondering if it could work for me too.


My face is not big nor cheeky but I'm kinda vain talaga when it comes to face, so I started doing RF 6 months before the wedding and added it to my usual facial routine.. I had 2 sessions on my chin kase I wanted my neck to look longer esp on side view.. Then 6 sessions on my face. It's effective. It lifts the face and tighten it so nagmumukhang smaller yung face :) i'm done with the sessions na so to maintain it, i just use shaping facial lift V contouring serum from Clarins.. I apply it after my usual SK toner&facial treatment essence..

bzbee

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2015, 01:34:35 pm »
bzbee: Whats the difference between laser diode and candella? Im kinda think of getting myself lasered too.

from what i understand, IPL numinipis lang yung buhok while candella removes it completely. my friend that used candella says naubos yung buhok niya after 4 sessions. now she does the booster around once or twice a year pag may lumalabas.

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2015, 07:07:37 pm »
bzbee: How much per session sis? Does it hurt? Hehe I dont want to do anything painful

hallerski

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2015, 08:29:26 pm »
Sis 1st session ko pa lang, so hindi pa ko makakapag post ng review about diode.  then lalagyan ng malamig na gel. Siguro isa sa reason kaya di ganun kasakit, pero may mararamdaman ka na tumutusok n maliliit.

I've been doing IPL for a year now.. From what i understand, it kills the roots para di na tumubo yung hair. On my recent session, they asked me if i want to switch to diode laser. So they did diode laser to me for me to know the difference. But actually the procedure is just the same with IPL (they give you protective eyeglasses similar to 3D glasses, put cold gel to underarms then use the machine).. The difference I guess is the frequency or wavelength of each procedure. They said diode laser daw is better than IPL.. Sa reviews online, better nga daw ang diode laser but I don't intend to switch treatment na since hair stopped growing naman na when I started doing IPL.. :)
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 08:36:10 pm by hallerski »

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #118 on: July 08, 2015, 01:03:22 am »
hallerski where do you go for RF, how much and ilang sessions needed? I am not chubby at all pero i want to lose my face fat!

Chili1113

  • Guest
Re: Head to Toe Wedding Preparation (before its too late!)
« Reply #119 on: July 08, 2015, 03:43:12 am »
Oh my... before I even go into beauty treatments I gotta control shoving food endlessly into my mouth!! Gahhhh I cant believe since I got engaged Ive gained 15 lbs. Grrrrrrrrrrr
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 06:34:32 am by Chili1113 »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close