watch now

Author Topic: Motivation to exercise  (Read 43919 times)

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2016, 05:45:33 pm »
heartbreak. ouch. medyo lang naman. nagstart na talaga ko maglose weight even before i got my heart broken just recently.
mas napatindi lang para mawala siya sa utak ko from time to time. hehe

so my motivation is to move on from it. :P

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #141 on: October 16, 2016, 08:50:14 pm »
I want to be healthy more than anything.  I got so overweight the past years napabayaan ko sarili ko and I regret that. Now I am trying really hard to achieve my weight goal to be in the average and with little steps I am getting there :) 

exquisitegem

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #142 on: October 18, 2016, 11:25:23 am »
My upcoming wedding!  ;D

nocturnalnerd

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2017, 12:37:31 am »
Healthy living, hindi man ako maganda or sexy, at least I need to be healthy, I've been overweight after getting my first job, haha! napabayaan ang sarili kakakain XD.

shinies

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #144 on: January 09, 2017, 02:39:55 pm »
Paano kung pagod talaga kayo?
O meron? Exercise pa din pero light lang?

Paano kung galing sa sakit? Gaano katagal bago exercise ulit?

IamCessy

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #145 on: January 10, 2017, 02:18:44 pm »
To have a baby! My OB suggested to lose weight para magconceive.  :'(

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #146 on: January 10, 2017, 11:11:12 pm »
Get an accountability partner. That's effective motivator.

izabelle

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #147 on: February 24, 2017, 05:33:56 am »
Best motivation is for family and for yourself.

I have a 5 yr old daughter and I want to have a long life para sa kanya. Gusto ko makita na makagraduate sya ng college, master's and even PhD! haha! and gusto ko makita sya magkaroon ng sariling family.

Gusto ko tumanda na hindi pabigat sa family ko. Kahit anong laki ng savings and investments, kapag nagkasakit ng malubha, mababaliwala lahat ng pinaghirapan namin mag asawa.

Totoo talaga yung health is wealth. Yung lolo ko 85 years old pero walang mabigat na sakit. Direcho pa tumayo at maglakad. Maayos magsalita and ang ganda ng memory retention. Gusto ko ganon din ako pag tanda ko. :)

hushush

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #148 on: February 24, 2017, 06:22:48 am »
Eto magandang motivation, hindi lang para mag-exercise kundi pati diet.. from National Breast Cancer org.. :)

Environmental and Lifestyle Risk Factors (Breast Cancer) :

Lack of Physical Activity: A sedentary lifestyle with little physical activity can increase your risk for breast cancer.
Poor Diet:
 A diet high in saturated fat and lacking fruits and vegetables can increase your risk for breast cancer. 
 Being Overweight or Obese:
Being overweight or obese can increase your risk for breast cancer. Your risk is increased if you have already gone through menopause. 
Drinking Alcohol:  
Frequent consumption of alcohol can increase your risk for breast cancer. The more alcohol you consume, the greater the risk.
Radiation to the Chest:   
Having radiation therapy to the chest before the age of 30 can increase your risk for breast cancer. 
  Combined Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT):
Taking combined hormone replacement therapy, as prescribed for menopause, can increase your risk for breast cancer and increases the risk that the cancer will be detected at a more advanced stage.

http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-risk-factors

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #149 on: February 25, 2017, 12:01:21 am »
I buy anything health/gym related once in awhile.  Parang nung nag-aaral ako, pag may new pen or anything excited ako pumasok.  Sa work, pag new bag or shoes ganon din.  So sa gym, ganon din ako. hehe.

Like when I lose a few pounds or I went from XL to L, bibili ako ng new workout clothes.  Ayun, excited na ako mag gym non haha.

Not necessarily marami or mahal, anything lang from mejas to protein powder to water bottle na cute, ok na ako dun, excited na ako ulit mag gym non.  Though thank God, bihira naman ako tamarin talaga, enjoy ko talaga ang rpm, zumba and pump. 

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #150 on: February 25, 2017, 06:23:18 pm »
Motivations : my health (and skin)
                        our upcoming wedding     
                        my fiance and I are very much into beach escapades;
                        so bathing suits all the way
                        clothes na I want to wear and look good in it
                        katakawan ko, motivation ko mag work out so I can eat
                        my height, kasi I'm petite I need to maintain/lose weight

Whenever super tamad ako, I do light exercises nalang, like planks, squats and lunges.

I usually refrain, if I feel mabigat katawan ko due to sakit, or menstruation, pwera kung may lakad or stuck somewhere.

Tapos I stalk my fistpirations para kinabukasan or whenever I feel better, mag effort ako uli mag work out.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 06:31:32 pm by Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore »

avitot

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #151 on: February 28, 2017, 07:15:48 am »
Health- more than anything I want to be healthy talaga. I have been getting sick lately na sunod sunod and I think it is because sobrang nagpabaya na ako sa sarili ko.

Hirap na maghanap ng babagay sakin na clothes

Overweight kaya madali mapagod

Sedentary lifestyle kaya galaw galaw  din hehe

to boost my self confidence din. Being fat  somehow made me  lose my self confidence so push na talaga!

rarity

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #152 on: February 28, 2017, 12:08:21 pm »
Wellness overall

-I want to be mentally and spiritually fit and wellness is overall all aspects- mind, body and soul.
-I want to be happier and being healthy and fit does that.   
-for fun - working out is not a punishment it is a way to find out what my body  can do. its a good challenge and rewarding experience

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #153 on: March 02, 2017, 01:25:05 pm »
yung mga sexy na nakikita ko sila motivation ko

det060403

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #154 on: March 02, 2017, 03:15:04 pm »
-want to be healthier, si baby malapit na maglakad, baka hindi ako makakeep up hehe
-ang hirap na magbihis, wala na kasya sakin. Lungkot

RoadrunnerXCX

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2017, 12:54:33 am »
i want to sweat and release my happy hormones (serotonin) as per my doc...

brandi

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2017, 08:48:44 am »
^ in addition sa gusto ko maging healty, i agree with this one sis. Iba yung glow kahit wala ka make up ang ganda ganda mo pag may exercise ka. Nakaka happy talaga ng feeling. Dagdagan pa na you are losing weight, lalo ka ma happy.

sweet angel

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #157 on: March 21, 2017, 01:16:27 pm »
will be 40 soon, need to be fit and healthier

pinkmoscato

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #158 on: March 22, 2017, 05:50:06 pm »
My old self. I used to be so fit.
Sadly, I gained 20kgs!  :(

coffeedrunkard

  • Guest
Re: Motivation to exercise
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2017, 08:59:41 am »
Just want to be fit and healthy  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close