We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
thanks for the clarification sis. parang unfair naman na hindi nilagay si kutchie sa suppliers' list ng wedding ni heart sa bride and breakfast kung ganun. Anyway, at least we know that she's doing a great job especially dun sa part na makakatipid ang clients because she can ask discounts from suppliers
How much rates ni Ms Kutchie?
My friend got Kutchie for her full coordination. She works with limited budget too. But mid range suppliers. She got huge huge discount as well kaya nakatipid yung friend ko.
ninja8 ok naman sila so far, although wala pa kami masyadong comms kasi OTD lang kinuha ko. Sometimes I do ask them for some tips and I update them about our wedding plans. Nag rereply naman sila, hindi nga lang ganun kabilis. I don't expect so much from them at this moment since OTD, but overall, I'm ok with them naman