Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 31955 times)

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
  • What you see is what you get, no filters.
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2015, 01:48:16 am »
^OOT wedding kasi ako sis. I think the OOT fees are significant.

Hehe pero yeah mahal si Rita but i think it will almost be guaranteed flawless execution naman. The wedding i attended organized by her and her team had well over 800 guests pero ok padin crowd control, and maayos. The wedding was rumored to be a P20M affair, and i think the couple was careful enough to choose their coordinator since it was such a big affair to handle. :) Pero for me cant go wrong with any of the veterans :)

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2015, 10:18:56 pm »
Finally booked Imbitado Events for semi coordination!! :) Although they have plenty of positive reviews for OTD, i think ill be the first one to give a review for semi coordination hehe I still took the risk to book them as they are the most affordable I found for this service..

velvetdreams

• GirlTalker
    • tumblr
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2015, 06:44:10 am »
Finally booked Imbitado Events for semi coordination!! :) Although they have plenty of positive reviews for OTD, i think ill be the first one to give a review for semi coordination hehe I still took the risk to book them as they are the most affordable I found for this service..

I actually inquired to them for semi-coord.. and Ms. Ayie promptly replied to my queries.. kaso since 2017 pa ang event namin.. hehe sabi nya next yr pa daw sila mag oopen for 2017 wedding events hehe.. ü

balitaan mo ko sis sa progress ahh hihi ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ i love red velvet cuppies ♥ ♥ ♥

lyr3hs

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2015, 10:00:34 am »
I actually inquired to them for semi-coord.. and Ms. Ayie promptly replied to my queries.. kaso since 2017 pa ang event namin.. hehe sabi nya next yr pa daw sila mag oopen for 2017 wedding events hehe.. ü

balitaan mo ko sis sa progress ahh hihi ♥

Sure sis! :) So far, Ayie has been very responsive to all my queries which is very convenient for us because we are based overseas. But Im not sure how good is she when we start with the planning and booking suppliers :) I will update you :)

mrscreamsoda

• GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2015, 07:03:04 am »
I might avail a full planning coordination dahil overseas bride ako and hirap ako sa planning esp wala akong mautusan sa Pinas. lol! I'm eyeing Jody Liwanag and Ayie of Imbitado. My first choice, 3yrs ago  ;D, was Teena Baretto nung afford pa ang rate niya.  ;D Wala pa talaga akong mapagdesisyunan as of now from beach wedding to garden wedding to church.  :-\

missus13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2015, 11:14:44 am »
Hi mga sis! ask ko lang sana opinion niyo, malaki ba ang 30% dp and 5% reservation fee para s full wedding coordination upon signing the contract(wedding package na din kasi siya halos lahat kasama na kaya ang 30% e umaabot na ng 60k tapos sabi ng parents ko e nakakatakot daw maginitial payment ng ganun kalaki o ganun talaga yun?)? 2016 bride here. TIA

mrscreamsoda

• GirlTalker
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 03:42:14 pm »
60k 30%? Rita Neri ba yan, sis? Hindi ka ba pwede makibargain sabihin mo hindi ka comfortable na magbigay ng ganyan kalaking halaga as dp. Hindi ba pwedeng nasa 20k muna? Pero kung trusted naman si supplier, nasa'yo pa rin yan. If I'm talking with the planner herself like Kutchie, or Ms Rita Neri then medyo panatag ako. Hindi ba pwedeng thru check or credit card?

Anyway, natuwa naman ako with Imbitado by Ayie. Isang email ko for the rates, reply agad sila unlike sa La Belle na nagemail back asking for the groom, bride's info etc (and budget hehe) so medyo delay lang. Wala naman akong mapoprovide except for our names dahil the venues and the wedding itself wala pang plans. Kaya nga I would like to avail of their service. Kay Jody, medyo tagal magreply. Mag email ulit ako.

Megantaur

• GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2015, 05:29:42 pm »
Kutchie sends me email. gives me suggestions and tips. nagttext din sya for meetings. Nagpprovide din sya ng binder and worksheet report. Pagnaghahanap ako ng supplier with a given budget she sends me a list of them within my budget and inquires to them instead of me and ipapasa na lang sa akin ang contact para kausapin ko. Tanong lang ako ng tanong sa kanya hahaha she's very responsive and nice.

msGlobalista

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2015, 05:59:48 pm »
^Megantaur are you FULL coordination with Kutchie or turnover? :) she is really a heaven sent. Worth it yung investment. She knows her craft and very passionate. It's not all about the profit I felt it's how considerate she is as a wedding coordinator and passion for helping you create your dream wedding

Megantaur

• GirlTalker
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2015, 08:07:05 pm »
^Megantaur are you FULL coordination with Kutchie or turnover? :) she is really a heaven sent. Worth it yung investment. She knows her craft and very passionate. It's not all about the profit I felt it's how considerate she is as a wedding coordinator and passion for helping you create your dream wedding

I picked Full coordination, I was panicking and I don't know where to start. So far so good. We have two meetings so far. I am getting married on July next year. It's very important for her na I wont get too stressed sa pagplaplano :) I am comfortable texting or emailing her questions.

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 08:41:55 pm »
^Megantaur, MsGlobalista, we have the same fairy godmother. :) Hehe she really knows how to work her magic! Semi coordination lang ako pero tiwala ako sa recos nya in quality suppliers that when i am still choosing between 2 and in doubt who will deliver better, i just go with her reco.

msGlobalista

• GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 08:58:07 pm »
^sparklingjewel it's okay to have her also for Turnover Coordination if you're in Manila. I'm overseas that's why we need full. And she agreed on our budget and promise it won't balloon up.

Above all, what matters is the day itself even if you pick different suppliers but she manages to orchestrate it very well into a success. Happy for us :)

missus13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 10:59:46 pm »
60k 30%? Rita Neri ba yan, sis? Hindi ka ba pwede makibargain sabihin mo hindi ka comfortable na magbigay ng ganyan kalaking halaga as dp. Hindi ba pwedeng nasa 20k muna? Pero kung trusted naman si supplier, nasa'yo pa rin yan. If I'm talking with the planner herself like Kutchie, or Ms Rita Neri then medyo panatag ako. Hindi ba pwedeng thru check or credit card?
Nakausap na namen siya mrscreamsoda, pumayag sya ng 20k dp muna. Ibang coordinator siya sis, near our place lang and medyo napanatag ako kasi nalaman ko kapatid siya ng friend n h2b. Within 5 days, nakausap ko sya thru skype, kinausap niya din c fiance thru skype and nagdala siya ng foods sa house for food tasting at para makausap ang family ko, ofw kasi kami n fiance, and napuntahan na niya ang reception venue namen. :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 10:35:58 am by missus13 »

mrscreamsoda

• GirlTalker
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 11:21:57 pm »
^ that's good to know, dear. :) pero 60k sya 30% of full coordination + wedding package?

Daming enablers to get Kutchie! At gusto ko yung full coordination nya. 1yr - 1 1/2yr compared sa iba na 6mo - 1yr. By then, fully booked na ibang suppliers.

missus13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2015, 10:33:04 am »
^plus wedding package na yun sis, pwera yung p&v and venue kasi nabook na namen yun bago siya. One more thing sis, Is it ok that I gave him  tentative wedding date only? ang hirap magdecide ng exact wedding date pag nakadepende ka sa leave na ibibigay ng employer mo, :(

Mrs_Bee

• Enjoying life.
    • Atmosphere Bee
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2015, 10:44:02 am »
I think the date is the most important. They can't reserve or book you without a date. Unless willing ka magbago ng date in case sabihin nila sayo na fully booked na sila.

missus13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2015, 11:23:15 am »
Our tentative date is july 2016, kelan sis dapat magbigay ng final date? ang 6 months before ba is medyo late na?

sparklingjewel

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2015, 04:46:08 pm »
^You should really finalize the date before booking any supplier. Kasi suppliers will only commit to the date you specified to them, whatever is placed on the contract upon booking. If you book them then move your date to one that they are already booked on, it would be a hassle to you to change that supplier. You will waste even more time planning and in some cases, money. If sure na date mo they can give you this year's rate. Pag hindi baka pala higher rate pa makuha mo. The expectation these days is to first have a final date (meaning, confirmed church and venue slot) before booking any other supplier.

Mahirap ang 6 months before mo lang ififinalize kasi if even half of those suppliers turn out booked on your final date, eh uulit ka sa booking nila lahat, plus you didnt get na your preferred suppliers & rates.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:17:18 pm by sparklingjewel »

Missus O

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2015, 09:23:07 pm »
@missus13, to answer your query, the first thing that should be decided on in planning the wedding should be the date.  Because that is your basis on all of your suppliers. That is the first question they will ask,  when, second will be where ( location) so they can check their availability and put it in your contract. 

Maybe it's better to speak with your line manager to ensure that you've got annual leave on your said dates. I'm sure he or she would understand these things as this occurs frequently. There are a lot of us brides here who are based overseas, me and my husband included, who are planning their big day away from home :).  There are a lot of us who are also working and at the same time hands on at their wedding and only opted for  on the day service coordinator.  :) Thus getting married is not an isolated case :). Kaya it's better to ask your line manager as soon as possible and have your holiday approved, that way you can sort out suppliers ( or your coordinaor)  as well.  At the same time your line manager could also sort out a replacement or your company's  roster ahead of time.
what doesn't kill me makes me stronger

missus13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2015, 08:48:57 am »
It's just that my fiance got hired in his new job like 2 months ago. Is it ok for him to ask for vacation though bago palang siya? Sorry, out of topic na ata. :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close