We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Finally booked Imbitado Events for semi coordination!! Although they have plenty of positive reviews for OTD, i think ill be the first one to give a review for semi coordination hehe I still took the risk to book them as they are the most affordable I found for this service..
I actually inquired to them for semi-coord.. and Ms. Ayie promptly replied to my queries.. kaso since 2017 pa ang event namin.. hehe sabi nya next yr pa daw sila mag oopen for 2017 wedding events hehe.. übalitaan mo ko sis sa progress ahh hihi ♥
^Megantaur are you FULL coordination with Kutchie or turnover? she is really a heaven sent. Worth it yung investment. She knows her craft and very passionate. It's not all about the profit I felt it's how considerate she is as a wedding coordinator and passion for helping you create your dream wedding
60k 30%? Rita Neri ba yan, sis? Hindi ka ba pwede makibargain sabihin mo hindi ka comfortable na magbigay ng ganyan kalaking halaga as dp. Hindi ba pwedeng nasa 20k muna? Pero kung trusted naman si supplier, nasa'yo pa rin yan. If I'm talking with the planner herself like Kutchie, or Ms Rita Neri then medyo panatag ako. Hindi ba pwedeng thru check or credit card?