Author Topic: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier  (Read 31954 times)

sglayski

• Probationary
Re: Full/Semi Full Planning Supplier
« Reply #240 on: March 22, 2019, 11:35:02 pm »
Hello All,

Another newbie here!  :) Has anyone here booked Kiss the Girl Events before? Are they good? I am based in California and getting married in the Philippines, November 2020. I would like to have a full wedding coordinator/planner but I'm too scared to just hire anyone.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 11:36:46 pm by sglayski »

zurcakym

• Probationary
« Reply #241 on: March 24, 2019, 07:46:26 pm »
Where in the Philippines are you guys getting wedded? My sister's good friend who's stationed abroad had her wedding coordinated by Events by Amanda something. She had her wedding in Balesin and she said everything was staged perfectly. You can try them :)

sglayski

• Probationary
« Reply #242 on: March 30, 2019, 03:07:55 am »
Where in the Philippines are you guys getting wedded? My sister's good friend who's stationed abroad had her wedding coordinated by Events by Amanda something. She had her wedding in Balesin and she said everything was staged perfectly. You can try them :)

Just in Manila..I want to do a church wedding, hopefully, San Sebastian Church.  Yes, I heard about Amanda Tirol and she's really good too (saw her instagram) but I think she's more expensive pag manila wedding.

I'm not sure if I should get La Belle or Kiss the Girl... :-\

morena_sunset0827

• Probationary
« Reply #243 on: May 01, 2019, 06:41:12 pm »
im looking for an affordable OTD coordinator. Antipolo/Rizal based sana, any suggestions?😊

winkar22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #244 on: May 02, 2019, 05:08:47 am »
Hello @morena_sunset0827! I recommend Kredin Events. Sila yung coordinator ko nung wedding. Marikina based sila so malapit lang din sa Antipolo. :)

louwiswis

• Probationary
« Reply #245 on: July 18, 2019, 10:50:28 am »
Anyone here who knows a wedding planner in Cebu? I've heard of Snoogie Mata, Roderick Bautista of TheCenterpiece, Carlo Abaquita, etc. But they're waaay out of budget.

little.ari

• Probationary
« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2019, 11:15:34 am »
Hello girls!

I'm getting married next year Oct 2020. :)

Can anyone give me feedbacks on the following wedding coordinators? I can't choose, though I'm inclined towards LaBelle. But they all seem to be really good.

1. LaBelle Fete
2. Cote
3. Getting Married Philippines/ Kutchie
4. Kiss The Girl Events
5. Teena Barretto Events

Thank you so much for your help!  ;)

Camcam1928

• Probationary
« Reply #247 on: October 25, 2019, 07:42:25 pm »
Hi everyone. Im a new member and I must say a LOT of information here. My little bro is getting married and so Im trying to help him look for some suppliers. Since I've just read your post I kinda looked into your list. I did a little searching to help me also and here are some details I had.

1. La Belle Fete
I read something about Ycoy the main planner that its hard working with him. If I can remember correctly she wrote "Para kang nasa korte defending yourself with the planner". Dito yan sa forum ha. Just try searching LaBelle Fete here.

2. COTE
Christine seems to be very imppressive lalo na pag chinese weddings.

And for nos 3-5, Sorry nothing much to share coz I was distracted ;D

But check this blog I found. It has a list of wedding coordinators with rates.
https://dausel.co/q00HF7

I hope this helps! :)

Camcam1928

• Probationary
« Reply #248 on: October 25, 2019, 07:50:53 pm »
oops sorry somethings wrong with the link !

try this one
https://thehandsongroom.com/wedding-coordinators-in-the-philippines/

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close