We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
what do you mean nasobrahan?
Ang hirap mag stop kumain.But nag start na ako.This is my day 1. http://my28-dayplandiet.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-28-day-plan-diet.html Sana maging succesful at makatiis sa mga sweets .
Hi sis, I read your blog.. nice start hehe.. kung ako yun baka nag cake na ako sa goldilocks as my dessert LOL.. Anyway, Im taking of the same type of diet.. healthy naman siya kung tutuusin talaga.. I just replace the slim shake with oat bran porridge every morning (not oatmeal, nabasa ko kasi mas healthy pa daw to sa oatmeal.. akalain nyo yun mas healthy pa sa oatmeal!! LOL.. medyo pricey nga lang.)..I was constipated when I started dieting (No carb).. Mainly because hindi siguro ganun talaga kadami yung fiber na nakukuha ko with my veg intake.. so nagsearch ako ng healthier intake of fiber and I found out about oat bran... I eat about a cup every morning (about 3-4 tbsp oat bran + water + 2-3tbsp skim milk) plus some protein (ham or egg or sausage) plus 1 fruit.. and to my surprise hindi na ako nag ssnack sa morning.. I dont know if its because nag eexpand talaga ang oat bran sa water... (kaya it makes me feel full? not sure..)... Tapos lunch is veggies and meat.. tapos my afternoon snack ako abt 4/5 pm.. (tea or fruit or coffee or tuna or baked beans.. pero not carbs).. tapos for dinner,1 cup fruit flavoured yogurt na lang.. or milk..
^^^ ano ba height mo sis?ako kasi, 5'1 and i'm trying to maintain 100lbs +/- lang.^^what food combination can you suggest for meals na 1200cal sis?