Author Topic: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4  (Read 23963 times)

dontdothat

• GirlTalker
Re: Support Group for Dieting - Part 4
« Reply #140 on: January 09, 2012, 04:45:06 am »
I think kaya laging fail ang attempt kong pumayat is nauubusan ako ng options kung anong pwedeng kainin. This week tuna and lettuce ako. I also bought fish tofu na pwede kong steam, some light biscuits, yung cereal na may 14 day challenge (I forgot anong tawag tinatamad ako to check).

Next week ano naman kaya ang kakainin ko? Hindi kasi pwede sakin yung mga pagkain na hindi masarap. Nawawala ang focus kong mag diet kapag kasuklam suklam ang kinakain kong food. Wala pa naman akong cheat day kasi baka mawili ako.

andyfernandez

• Probationary
« Reply #141 on: January 26, 2012, 04:51:19 pm »
sisses, may naka-try na ba dito ng nestle fitnesse cereals? effective ba?

I tried it before and I'm doing the whole 14 day program ulit. :) Effective naman sya, sis. You just have to stick to the program that they have, yung breakfast and dinner. :) It worked well with me before kasi sinabayan ko din ng regular exercise. :)

Hope this helps! :)

felicity_ong

• GirlTalker
« Reply #142 on: January 31, 2012, 10:16:46 pm »
my first day on my 5-day reset.. yummy diet naman since chocolate naman yun nutrimeal na tinetake ko. 4 days to go..

kachich

• gets twitterpated with cute subtle flirts!
  • Senior GirlTalker
  • i ♥ silly jokes that give good laughs!
« Reply #143 on: April 09, 2012, 01:41:46 pm »
I think kaya laging fail ang attempt kong pumayat is nauubusan ako ng options kung anong pwedeng kainin. This week tuna and lettuce ako. I also bought fish tofu na pwede kong steam, some light biscuits, yung cereal na may 14 day challenge (I forgot anong tawag tinatamad ako to check).

Next week ano naman kaya ang kakainin ko? Hindi kasi pwede sakin yung mga pagkain na hindi masarap. Nawawala ang focus kong mag diet kapag kasuklam suklam ang kinakain kong food. Wala pa naman akong cheat day kasi baka mawili ako.

this is also my problem, i want to eat delicious food despite being on a "diet". what i did on our paleo challenge was to look for recipes, which is fun actually. i get to cook and lose weight/inches at the same time. However, i have a sweet tooth. I like yogurts and ice-cream, lowering the effect of the diet. I lost only half an inch (my partner who followed the diet strictly lost 3inches!) and well 5-8 lbs (maybe because of water weight) doing the diet for a month.

i'm not promoting paleo diet, I promote healthy eating by not eating processed food. so you want to eat sinigang? use tamarind instead of the powders (which contain a lot of sodium!). chips? make sweet potato chips with cinnamon. there are a lot of alternatives. we need to just focus and search the internet.  ;)
"The secret of success is the consistency to pursue." -Harry F. Banks

I ♥ watching tv series, travelling and lurking in forums. I might not be able to contribute with the discussion, but at least I get to learn something from it.

chiqmom

• on work clothes on...
  • Super GirlTalker
  • CONSTANT VIGILANCE
    • The Web Assistant
« Reply #144 on: April 10, 2012, 10:41:53 am »
^yeah I agree with you girls.

So for me, I eat regular meals for breakfast and lunch. Sa dinner, I see to it na veggie na lang. I'm fat actually but I am more on living a healthy lifestyle than losing weight. Siguro losing weight will just come, I just have to regulate what I am eating first.

SoPink

• Probationary
« Reply #145 on: April 12, 2012, 01:30:26 pm »
^mdami namang ways sis e..

as an advice why dont you try exercising?..at least kahit ganon padin [textspeak!] ways mo ng pagkain meron ka namang pang counter para don diba..iwasan nalng din [textspeak!] mga inbetween snacks before kmain ng lunch or dinner..try mo din mag gym..well atleast mga twice a week or kng kelan ka pede..and 1 more thing try mo din yung gngamit kong supplement..very effective sya para sakin.. :) hope i helped..

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close