watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210917 times)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #200 on: July 13, 2011, 06:10:36 pm »
@achengtarush 

WOW! 83lbs ka na??? Send mo naman ako picture mo.  Yun tipong before and after ha...I know i worry so much (and for the wrong reason too), i think worrier lang [textspeak!] ako.   :P

I need to loose 43lbs.  I'm 156lbs now, 5'4", and they told me that i should be on the range of 113-119lbs lang.  Whew! i was never this thin, i can't even imagine myself this thin... Once i got sick and my weight drop to 125lbs, ang reaction ng mga tao eh... "naku may cancer ka ba?? sabihin mo sa amin ang totoo..."  as in ganun.  I'm wondering what they will say if they suddenly see me weighing 113lbs...  Just thinking of it made me tired na... At least you didn't have to explain to your HS, college and early on friends... ako pati ata sa magulang ko kailangan ko ireintroduce sarili ko eh... i was even born overweight... :-\


achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2011, 10:51:58 am »
@amberstar, you are so funny! ;D hindi ako 83 lbs. 83 lbs na ang na lose ko. I am 121 lbs and ang range ko e 114 to 121.  Sana bumaba pa ang weight ko sa 114.

google mo na lang before and after pictures of Cohen Diet. Sobrang dami maiinspire ka talaga.

How old are you? Ako 46 and my height is 4'11' and size 7 shoes before pero yan ang sabing weight ko ni Dr. Cohen.  Ikaw mas matangkad sa kin pero mas mababa recommendation sa yo.  Talagang personalized tong diet na to.


amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2011, 03:44:30 pm »
@achengtarush

I'm 34 yr old wearing 7.5 shoes.  Yeah, I'm wonderin why is it that your target weight is higher than mine eh I'm taller than you?  Well I think they should know better... basta yun ang sabi sa akin 113-119lbs daw dapat ako.  I'm still waiting for the program, baka next week ko pa makuha, or baka na-reject na ako... Well I'll keep you posted. I'm nervous, excited and worried all at the same time.  :-\ 

jeller

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #203 on: July 16, 2011, 07:30:14 pm »
Hi! I'll be starting my program on Monday. Right now, I'm planning my meals for the week and I find it really difficult. Can you share your recipes here? :)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2011, 03:03:02 pm »
Hi! I'll be starting my program on Monday. Right now, I'm planning my meals for the week and I find it really difficult. Can you share your recipes here? :)

Hi Jellar,

when did you do your blood test? how long did it take for you to receive your diet plan? thanks in advance!  :D

By the way did any of you gals see Judy ann's latest magic sarap commercial with ai ai? ang laki ng
pinayat nya, I think she started cohen program last may lang, excited to start mine...my blood test result was submitted to cohen last monday, so im hoping to get my diet plan this week  :)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #205 on: July 18, 2011, 11:48:34 am »
@Ennaoj1130

Hi! I submitted by blood test last monday too, but i still haven't heard from them.  I think sabay lalabas food plan natin. :)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #206 on: July 18, 2011, 07:19:31 pm »
@Ennaoj1130

Hi! I submitted by blood test last monday too, but i still haven't heard from them.  I think sabay lalabas food plan natin. :)

Hi Amberstar,

I got my eating plan already  :) I went straight to rustan's supermarket rightafter the meeting with the consultant..hehe super excited... nicondition ko na sarili ko right after the blood test.. I'll start the program tomorrow... hoping to get fab result hehe  :D

babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #207 on: July 18, 2011, 09:22:56 pm »
Guys! I'm in - I received the website, username and password. I'll get my digital scale tomorrow and will start the day after. Wish me luck!

Currently 148 lbs, 5'4.


babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #208 on: July 18, 2011, 09:24:41 pm »
target weight loss pala 128 lbs. akala ko it will be something dramatic like 110 lbs. oh well - i shot off an email to them na nga asking why.

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #209 on: July 18, 2011, 09:33:34 pm »
Hi Ennaoj1130,

I still haven't heard from them yet. I think i would have to call them up to follow up.  Baka reject ako... :-[

Good Luck to you! :)  Keep me posted ha...

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #210 on: July 18, 2011, 10:49:07 pm »
ang normal BMI is 18 to 25. compute nyo weight na recommended sa inyo. usually ata nirerecommend ni Dr. Cohen e nasa 21 to 23 na BMI

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2011, 07:39:43 am »
@babymamaph

Hey, Im 5'4" too but my target weight is 113-119lbs, why is it that I have a lower target weight?  Does it have something to do with the shoe size or body frame?  I wonder why...

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2011, 10:57:37 am »
@amberstar, yes it depends on your age, race and shoe-size (determines body frame)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #213 on: July 19, 2011, 11:32:27 am »
Here's an article about Cohen from today's edition of Philippine Star . Pati before and after pictures meron din dito.

Cohen Diet

marssie

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #214 on: July 19, 2011, 12:25:21 pm »
Dr. Cohen's din pala ang reason bakit pumayat si Judy Anne

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #215 on: July 19, 2011, 01:33:52 pm »
Hi Ennaoj1130,

I still haven't heard from them yet. I think i would have to call them up to follow up.  Baka reject ako... :-[

Good Luck to you! :)  Keep me posted ha...
;)

Surething! about your diet plan, maybe you should make a call na din, my friend din kasi, parang she had hers after 10 days pa ng blood test, don't worry dadating na din yun sau  ;)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #216 on: July 19, 2011, 03:55:03 pm »
It takes 7 to 14 days for the diet to arrive. Be patient :)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #217 on: July 19, 2011, 06:33:30 pm »
Hi guys, i got my eating plan na today, will start on the 25th, good luck to me and to all of us...  ;)

babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2011, 02:41:42 pm »
well, they revised my target weight to 120. my shoe size is 9. siguro nga based on body frame.


babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #219 on: July 20, 2011, 02:42:40 pm »
Hi guys, i got my eating plan na today, will start on the 25th, good luck to me and to all of us...  ;)

good luck, amber!
i'll pm you since halos kasabay tayo magsta-start.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close