watch now

Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 210878 times)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2011, 05:04:07 pm »
Good Luck to you too Babymamaph!

Will update you too on my progress. :)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #221 on: July 21, 2011, 08:39:11 am »
Hi guys, i got my eating plan na today, will start on the 25th, good luck to me and to all of us...  ;)

Wow, that's Great ambestar! Goodluck sister, It's my third day today and I am enjoying a lot, the selection are good, the first time i prepared my food for the day, I told myself wow, the serving size is so little but surprising I didn't feel hungry at all  ;) Goodluck to all of us!

garei

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #222 on: July 21, 2011, 04:47:06 pm »
Hi there! May I please know for how long is the duration of Dr. Cohen's Diet after the 55K payment? Is that the only payment that I have to pay excluding the blood tests? What if I gain weight 6months or a year or so after ?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2011, 05:23:47 pm »
@achengtarush - sis, I thought about you earlier when I was at M&S shopping. I was buying my size 8 clothes then yung katabi ko was buying size 22. Bigla kita naisip kasi you used to be in the 20s di ba, now you're size 8 or size 6 na?   ;)   Gusto ko biglang sabihan yung girl na mag-Cohen kasi nag-rerekalmo sya na walang magkasya sa kanya  :)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2011, 06:07:56 pm »
@mamasqueak, I got my refeed program na, pati yung check for your referral. thanks!  Size 8 na maluwag na. size 7? :D

halatang payat ka na dun sa picture mong nakabagong uniform.  Ikaw din ata malapit ng mag-refeed?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #225 on: July 21, 2011, 06:20:16 pm »
Yup, when I get back refeed na ako. Rachelle ordered it na. Sayang nga di pa umabot while I'm on vacation.

Grabe this is the skinniest I've been since graduating from college  :) Kakatuwa! Now comes the real work of maintaining na our hard earned new figures!

 :)

Ennaoj1130

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2011, 10:05:15 pm »
@achengtarush and mama squeak,

would you mind if i ask for your before and after pics? thanks in advance  ;)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #227 on: July 22, 2011, 12:57:19 pm »
@achengtarush , mamasqueak!,

Picture! Picture! Picture! Picture!!....  ;D

Where did you buy your digital weighing scale nga pala?  I'm planning to buy kasi sa gourdo's kasi malapit sa amin, so it will be easier to return pag nagkaprob...  Saka one more question, what among these crackers are the tastiest? Di kasi ako mahilig sa mga crackers eh pero it's a must daw sa first 10days diba? HELP! :-\

Update us sa refeed program niyo ha, pati sa maintenance... Go Go Go! ;)

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #228 on: July 22, 2011, 03:26:55 pm »
@mamasqueak ibang klase talaga no! Ako I can cross my legs na dikit na dikit kasi ang laki na ng niliit ng legs ko.  Even at this weight before iba ang pagkapayat ko ngayon, it melted fat in the right places.  Thank you talaga Dr. Cohen!


achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #229 on: July 22, 2011, 03:35:32 pm »
To those asking for my before and after pictures, I don't really share unless you are a member of the the Cohen forum (different from Girltalk) and only if you already started your personal diet already and have your own diary where you are also showing your picture and progress.  I am not connected with the clinic (the clinic tried to make me sign a form giving them permission to share my photo and I did not agree) and I value my privacy.

Pasensya na po.  You can google the net and find a lot of before and after photos.  I hope you understand.

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #230 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:58 pm »
It's ok, i understand...  ;D

Anyway, what Cohen Group should i join? I find it hard to join newyouforum.  Is this the one you're referring to?

Eto yung msg na nag aappear pag sa newyouforum.com "Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address". 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #231 on: July 23, 2011, 07:12:53 am »
@yes amber. I think you can view as guest if you are not a member although you don't have access to personal diaries. 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #232 on: July 23, 2011, 08:17:47 am »
ah yang banned IP address....Globe ba ISP mo?  try mo iba

dolly

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #233 on: July 23, 2011, 09:54:47 am »
Curious ako dito, healthy diet ba ito? I used to be 200lbs during my college days, after grad, I had breast reduction and then nag-xenical for less than a month, then pumayat ako due to working at call center in a year, my weight went down to 130lbs. Come 2008, I regain all the weights I've lost after I gave birth through IVF. Ngayon, lagi ako puyat, kahit konti lang kinakain, hindi pa rin nababawasan, i tried xenical again kaso kahit effective sya once you stop taking it, balik ulit. I'm on my 30's na kaya I need a healthy diet that would actually help me lose weight forever. Sulit ba ang 55k? :)

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #234 on: July 23, 2011, 12:01:09 pm »
@achengtarush

PLDT ang ISP ko, kaso yun pa din ang lumalabas sa newyouforum "banned IP address"  ... tried so many times...  I'm going to buy some of the food in the list, can you help me with the cracker/crispbread?  Ano mga brand na natry mo na na ok?

@dolly

I'm just gonna start this monday(25th), so i can't really answer your question, but achengtarush and mama squeak! had lost so much weight, they're my inspiration.  :) 

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #235 on: July 23, 2011, 02:40:11 pm »
^ah kasi ako Globe pag sa house madalas ganyan. Tinanong ko na yung administrator ng forum meon daw syang ginawang blanket blockage ng IP address na nagstart na number na hehe nakalimutan ko, kasi daw dami daw spam.

I love Jacobs Hi Cal Original for snacks and Jacob's Low- Salt Hi-Fiber pag kinakain ko naman with meals

babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #236 on: July 23, 2011, 11:27:54 pm »
@achengtarush and mama squeak and amberstar,

i'm ending my 2nd day now and, boy, do i have a headache! already took advil and i still have a headache.

i joined the newforyou forum (annamikaela). how do i find you there?

@amberstar - i bought the digital scale (P499) from a sulit seller. he does meet-ups in the j.ruiz lrt station. i just sent my helper to meet him there. you can find him there, just search for digital food scale.

may mga restos daw that can accomodate cohen's, have you tried any of these?

amberstar

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2011, 11:23:32 pm »
Hi Babymamaph,

whoa! talagang may headache factor??? :( :o :-\ So how are you coping now?  Naka advil ka na and yet may headache pa din?  Sometimes drinking coke zero help me with my usual migraine, try it, it might help you in some ways... :( 

Weren't you given a list of restos that is considered cohen friendly?  Kasama yun sa binigay sa atin together with our food plan, check it out again...

@achengtarush

did you also experienced this headache on your first few days? :-\


Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #238 on: July 25, 2011, 08:12:24 am »
Cohen is low carb, low fat, high protein, right? I think the headache is part of the carb withdrawal. Happens
also to me whenever I jump back to Southbeach.

babymamaph

  • Guest
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #239 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:52 am »
turns out headache was part of pms - got my period yest! so baka combination - naninibago + hormones. but i'm much better now - 4th day!!! yoohoo!

i don't have the list of restos because i enrolled in the us online program. pa-share naman sis. thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close