We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi wife2be! Ako din, hindi marunong magluto! I bought an electric grill (parang yun george foreman grill ) so I just throw stuff in there and put some herbs and okay naman! I'm on my 10th day na, so far so good naman!
kaya naman sis i usually just marinate it in sprite zero and balsamic vinegar and other spices tapos stir fry na lang together with the vegetables. Or I partner it with salad
HopeYa, I'm happy to have inspired you. Just stick to the diet and be deviation free and you will reach your goal sooner than you think.
Got my eating plan! Grocery later and start na ako bukas!! Yay!!!
^hi sis magnolia94! Got my lab test result last night. Bagsak LDH ko, its 120. Normal is between 135-140. Buti ka pa ok lahat ng lab results and you have your meal plan na. Goodluck sis! Update mo kami ha?