Author Topic: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet  (Read 182053 times)

Jetset100

• GirlTalker
Re: Dr. Cohen's First Personal Diet
« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2012, 01:52:37 pm »
kaya naman sis ;) i usually just marinate it in sprite zero and balsamic vinegar and other spices tapos stir fry na lang together with the vegetables. Or I partner it with salad  :)

crunchybear

« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2012, 03:17:20 pm »
It's been 14 days since my blood test wala pa rin... :)

Question sisses: Kasi they just emailed me the results ngayon lang. Napansin ko everything is within normal range naman, except SGPT & LDH levels ko masyadong mataas. Would anyone know what this means? Kinakabahan ako baka madecline...  :-[

mama squeak!

• Global Moderator
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2012, 03:31:34 pm »
What I used to do I would weigh all the meats/fish and keep them separately in sandwich bags sabay lagay sa freezer. The veggies/fruits on the day itself ko na i-weigh.

wife2be

• Junior GirlTalker
  • dazed and confused
« Reply #563 on: February 15, 2012, 08:42:21 pm »
Hi wife2be! Ako din, hindi marunong magluto! I bought an electric grill (parang yun george foreman grill :P) so I just throw stuff in there and put some herbs and okay naman! :P I'm on my 10th day na, so far so good naman! :)

nice idea! how much bili mo sa electric grill? going to Dubai Hospital tom! yeyyy!
I am going to buy the food scale na din. the cheapest i saw was 75 aed.
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're probably right. -Henry Ford

wife2be

• Junior GirlTalker
  • dazed and confused
« Reply #564 on: February 15, 2012, 08:43:20 pm »
kaya naman sis ;) i usually just marinate it in sprite zero and balsamic vinegar and other spices tapos stir fry na lang together with the vegetables. Or I partner it with salad  :)

nice idea! i can't wait! thank sis! :)
whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're probably right. -Henry Ford

HopeYa

« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2012, 06:50:37 am »
Achengtarush,  You have inspired me so much.  I have been reading your posts in this thread.  I am a newbie in the CD program. I am on my 5th day and 100% compliant.... so far.   parang naka-adjust na din ako.  in the 5 days that i a have been doing the diet, i can feel na kidda loose na damit ko.  I am so excited to reach the 6th month!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:24:00 am by HopeYa »

MGM13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2012, 12:59:23 pm »
Hello everyone!

I attended the info session yesterday and had my free blood chem this morning. I can't wait to get started. I hope to get my meal plan asap. Hehe

Sana lang wag ma-decline. Aaw!
"Hope, Pray and Don't Worry"

http://pinkandgreendots.blogspot.com  (Me and my Cohen Journey)

achengtarush

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2012, 05:28:59 pm »
HopeYa, I'm happy to have inspired you.  Just stick to the diet and be deviation free and you will reach your goal sooner than you think.  :)

wife2be

• Junior GirlTalker
  • dazed and confused
« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2012, 06:20:58 pm »
HopeYa, I'm happy to have inspired you.  Just stick to the diet and be deviation free and you will reach your goal sooner than you think.  :)

ako din.. sobrang inspired. i read your post when you were still thinking of enrolling!

I got my blood chem done today. *fingers crossed! :)

magnolia94

• GirlTalker
« Reply #569 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:19 pm »
Got my eating plan!  Grocery later and start na ako bukas!!  Yay!!!

MGM13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #570 on: February 17, 2012, 05:19:56 pm »
^hi sis magnolia94! Got my lab test result last night. Bagsak LDH ko, its 120. Normal is between 135-140.  Buti ka pa ok lahat ng lab results and you have your meal plan na. Goodluck sis! Update mo kami ha?  ;)

poligals

• GirlTalker
« Reply #571 on: February 17, 2012, 08:07:04 pm »

Hi! How long was the waiting time?

crunchybear

« Reply #572 on: February 18, 2012, 04:24:14 am »
^hi sis magnolia94! Got my lab test result last night. Bagsak LDH ko, its 120. Normal is between 135-140.  Buti ka pa ok lahat ng lab results and you have your meal plan na. Goodluck sis! Update mo kami ha?  ;)

sis mgm13 kelangan ba talaga within normal range lang lahat?? kinakabahan ako... Mine is too high naman. LDH ko is 297, normal is (135-214). Pati SGPT ko is above the normal range 50.98, normal is (0-31)  :'(  :(

anybody can answer pls? pls? thanks sisses...

crunchybear

« Reply #573 on: February 18, 2012, 04:27:53 am »

yay! congrats sis & goodluck!  :)
normal ba sis lahat blood test results mo? hehe sorry ang kulit ko :)

MGM13

• GirlTalker
« Reply #574 on: February 18, 2012, 09:42:16 am »
^hi sis crunchybear!
Search mo sa internet yung " high SGPT in blood test result" para may idea ka what causes it to elevate.
Yung nakita kong low LDH means high acid in the body. Which is true for me kasi mahilig ako sa coffee and soda.  Do your own research sis baka mali din ako. Goodluck to us! :)

magnolia94

• GirlTalker
« Reply #575 on: February 18, 2012, 12:44:02 pm »
I waited almost 2 weeks for my plan. 

Yes, all my labs were normal.  My SGPT was 13 and LDH was 190. 

@crunchybear... Ang alam ko SGPT is a liver test.  Do you have liver problem ba?  Pero sa alam ko, even if your blood tests are abnormal, minsan nakakalusot naman.  Depends siguro on your medical history.  A friend of mine said she had to get clearance letter from her doctor muna. 

First day today!  So far so good, di pa naman ako ginugutom, pero kasi kakatapos lang ng lunch.  And Im crossing my fingers na hindi ako gano mahirapan kasi for the last week and a half, Ive been "practicing cohens" hehe.  Good luck sa atin!

crunchybear

« Reply #576 on: February 18, 2012, 04:05:27 pm »
Thanks for replying mgm13 and magnolia94 :)  No, I don't have liver problem naman... well none that I know of hehe. :) Maybe that's why up to now wala pa yung eating plan ko, it's been almost three weeks.

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close